PR/Brick Pokerstars Sponsorship Thread

Guest pocketrockets

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know it's hard to believe after this, but i have no problems with rocket and wouldn't even mind helping the guy out with poker; if he's gonna play, he might as well start winning. if this was anyone but brick, rockets probably gets away with this no problem, but i wasn't going to let bricker be screwed without knowing about it. rockets ran into a buzzsaw because once i saw the stake offering i looked up rockets stats to tell brick. then i remembered this thread today and looked them up again and realized he had made back more than 1/2 his lifetime losses so I assumed brick had at least got his money back. when i realized he hadn't, i posted because PR has no PM's. that's that FFF loyalty for you.

Guest pocketrockets

Rito is saying he didn't post that tournament; very well true, ftr. 

A couple things about that. I don't see Rockets ever playing $11 tournaments - he usually satellites to get into those. The $11, imo, was clearly from Brick's stake; especially given that the tournament ID is right next to all the other tournament ID's from that time. Secondly, Rockets did not post every tournament he entered; you can merely look at the tournament history for that. Also, Rockets updates us on every single tournament he even has any chance of cashing; his silence in regards to this cash, which based on his sharkscope chart was his second biggest cash since 2015, was deafening to me. To me, it's a heck of a coincidence that he happened to have his second biggest cash, on the day Brick started staking him, but that one tournament wasn't one that Brick bought him into. Is it possible? Sure. Should Rockets, at that point, have returned some of the stake or mentioned the cash? IMO, as someone who has been staked, yes. If you want to argue he doesn't owe him a percentage of the winnings because he didn't post the tournament, ok. But to tell me that Rockets is up $400 since the day Brick started staking him, and none of that was with Brick's money (so really he's up $589 if $189 of the loses are bricks) seems a bit absurd to me. 

JFC...

Ok... What a fuckin drag. When Brick started staking me I had like $25 left on my balance... after registering in a ton of tourneys (ALL POSTED HERE AS SOON AS I DID U CAN MATCH TIME AND DATE) I had MY ORIGINAL balance left (I was still alive in all of Bricks tourneys)... I decided not to say shit cause the odds of me hitting with that $ were low as I have been running iffuy... so I registered into TWO $11 MTTs as to not change stakes (and motivation)...

I would like to know how you think I KNEW I WAS GONNA WIN THAT ONE, and so I didnt post it on purpose to steal money, I mean if you think I can see the future youd think Id win more poker tournaments...

When I hit that one I debated for an hour weather to tell Brick what happened... he would probably be suspicious of the whole thing and rub him the wrong way, plus I recovered all of Bricks balance and was ready to keep pounding and hit big for both of us. I was not willing to relinquish half of that if it was my money, thats not how a back up deal works, what a buy in with my money is mine to keep. So with that in mind I kept hush. I cashed out all my balance generated winnings immediately and resumed playing with bricks money only. (I bought a laptop, my pc is my wporking tool and the one im using is fucked).

So yeah that happened... after all that I decided not to post more lobby screenshots cause I figured I was playing with Bricks money exclusively and I can access all Tourney/Hand history on request from any date top any date (which I can still do) and if you want you can do all the math yourself since you have tons of free time to do this shit.

I continued to play with Bricks $ for 2 days more and went busto. I deposited back again with MY MONEY (what rito pays me on fridays) and have cashed out at least 3 times in the last 3 days, thats why im even more up since 9/11 than I should

Brick im sorry this came to light in this way... I am willing to send you any screenshots and history upon request and you can do the math. 

Yes this was not handled in the best way possible... sucks... Im just not very experienced in being backed and this is the 1st time I hit big on the leftovers of an old balance.

Whatever you guys decided im done pretty much with the arguing and the bullshit... 

Guest pocketrockets

So you had $25 of your own money left and $189 of bricks and with the $25 you registered for the one tournament you made $400? Come on rockets. You got caught up. Shit happens.

yes thats what happened

why was that and the other $11 tourney i bought with my money NOT posted here like the rest, VERY WEIRD huh?

im not a magician, cant see future but I knew I was winning that one when it was a reg structure tourney and wasnt even close t}to the final table when I managed to get a chiplead, was dragging close the bubble all tourney..

like i said, believe what u will, im done with the bullshit and your bullshit... im not gonna be here like a clown defendin myself from starnger morons calling me a thief and a scammer... done with that

It is what it is pr.  From the get go all i requested was you post every tourney you register for and the finishing position for that tourney.  You kindof went crazy and went a complete diffferent direction than i wanted it to go playing all kinds of small stuff and rebuying like crazy.  That said, whether you are telling the truth about the money or not i am not upset at all with how this went, this was mostly a gift for your winning tennis plays and i thought it would be fun and give us both a chance to hit something good along the way.

It is what it is pr. From the get go all i requested was you post every tourney you register for and the finishing position for that tourney. You kindof went crazy and went a complete diffferent direction than i wanted it to go playing all kinds of small stuff and rebuying like crazy. That said, whether you are telling the truth about the money or not i am not upset at all with how this went, this was mostly a gift for your winning tennis plays and i thought it would be fun and give us both a chance to hit something good along the way.

Yeah and I posted this as well. I knew you didn't care about the money from the start. I just felt this was handled terribly by rockets. He hid It for a reason, imo.

He's updated us on all his tournament progress that could have led to a cash for months but ignored that one.

He's up more money than he's ever been up playing cards since the day you staked him yet you lost all your stake. I find that shady but it is what it is. Rockets found it shady too since he never once posted about it. Silence is a great indicator of guilt. And we move on. Go staff man!

Guest pocketrockets

It is what it is pr.  From the get go all i requested was you post every tourney you register for and the finishing position for that tourney.  You kindof went crazy and went a complete diffferent direction than i wanted it to go playing all kinds of small stuff and rebuying like crazy.  That said, whether you are telling the truth about the money or not i am not upset at all with how this went, this was mostly a gift for your winning tennis plays and i thought it would be fun and give us both a chance to hit something good along the way.

I thank you for that man and yes, the route u had in mind was WAY better but we couldnt do because of my account self imposed limits which have now been liftted.. I am glad you are not mad but still the big shadow of doubt shows its ugly face and im just tired....  I post tennis plays cause I know im good at it and I want people to make money regardless if they like me or I like them. There is nothing worse than losing a paycheck due to gambling. Seen it happening many many times.

I can show all history, I know you wont care cause you dont have nor the time nor the patience to check it and assess. I thought about telling you but decided nah we would prob hit with ur money any way and settle, which I really felt confident to do after that 2nd place. I didnt think people here would do what Timely did, I mean... who would have the time and patience, and ill intention towards me and be poker savvy enought to check online (only him and sweep) and so I trusted he wasnt going after me anymore... boy I was wrong

Guest pocketrockets

Yeah and I posted this as well. I knew you didn't care about the money from the start. I just felt this was handled terribly by rockets. He hid It for a reason, imo.

He's updated us on all his tournament progress that could have led to a cash for months but ignored that one.

He's up more money than he's ever been up playing cards since the day you staked him yet you lost all your stake. I find that shady but it is what it is. Rockets found it shady too since he never once posted about it. Silence is a great indicator of guilt. And we move on. Go staff man!

you go ahead and do the math with the posted tourneys of that day and come back with a tight answer or stfu

yes it was shady cause how would Brick know which was played with his money or mine???? (thats why I posted every fuckin single screenshot here, losing time and even timing out in the tourneys in the process)

im done coming here to defend myself for stupid shit

I thank you for that man and yes, the route u had in mind was WAY better but we couldnt do because of my account self imposed limits which have now been liftted.. I am glad you are not mad but still the big shadow of doubt shows its ugly face and im just tired.... I post tennis plays cause I know im good at it and I want people to make money regardless if they like me or I like them. There is nothing worse than losing a paycheck due to gambling. Seen it happening many many times.

I can show all history, I know you wont care cause you dont have nor the time nor the patience to check it and assess. I thought about telling you but decided nah we would prob hit with ur money any way and settle, which I really felt confident to do after that 2nd place. I didnt think people here would do what Timely did, I mean... who would have the time and patience, and ill intention towards me and be poker savvy enought to check online (only him and sweep) and so I trusted he wasnt going after me anymore... boy I was wrong

the time and patience? It took 5 minutes. Don't pull this bs. All the history? I presented the history. I already told Brick what your rebuttal would be.

You didn't say anything because you thought you'd get away with it. Period. Don't turn this around and try to displace the blame onto me as if I had it out for you. I didn't.

Guest pocketrockets

i even messaged joeybagadonuts that same day I won that to thank him cause I won that tourney with leftovers of joey staking me 2 days before that! those $25 were the leftovers of that. of joeys $

you go ahead and do the math with the posted tourneys of that day and come back with a tight answer or stfu

yes it was shady cause how would Brick know which was played with his money or mine???? (thats why I posted every fuckin single screenshot here, losing time and even timing out in the tourneys in the process)

im done coming here to defend myself for stupid shit

No you didnt. You yourself said you didn't. You posted a screen shot from 9/9 for God sakes. Enough is enough. Jfc. You got your updated figures wrong because you withdrew money you won. It's all in this thread for anyone to read. You hid it because you felt guilty. That's a fact.

Guest pocketrockets

the time and patience? It took 5 minutes. Don't pull this bs. All the history? I presented the history. I already told Brick what your rebuttal would be.

You didn't say anything because you thought you'd get away with it. Period. Don't turn this around and try to displace the blame onto me as if I had it out for you. I didn't.

i dont care, you care

I know it seems shady but I know what I did and what actually happened, dont know how to prove it 100% but im 100% sure im not spending a minute more here arguing with your stupid ass because of private shit that should be my private shit.

And instead you are here posting graphs and talking shit about what I did or what I think... acting like you kn ow it all... and is just sickening to read, rather leave the forum than get upset over your stupid ass 1 time more

i dont care, you care

I know it seems shady but I know what I did and what actually happened, dont know how to prove it 100% but im 100% sure im not spending a minute more here arguing with your stupid ass because of private shit that should be my private shit.

And instead you are here posting graphs and talking shit about what I did or what I think... acting like you kn ow it all... and is just sickening to read, rather leave the forum than get upset over your stupid ass 1 time more

yes. The truth hurts. I understand.

Guest pocketrockets

No you didnt. You yourself said you didn't. You posted a screen shot from 9/9 for God sakes. Enough is enough. Jfc. You got your updated figures wrong because you withdrew money you won. It's all in this thread for anyone to read. You hid it because you felt guilty. That's a fact.

WHICH I COREECTED IMMEDIATELY WITH THE RIGHT SC AFTER IT WAS BROUGHT UP TO ME YOU FUCKIN Homosexual human being

GO FUCK UR MOTHER AND DIE See you next Tuesday

PR OUT

Thing with most staking is you are never allowed to play anything with your own money or even have your own cash in there for this very reason. I should've clarified that before we started the deal. Anyway as you already know I don't want tourney history or anything else, I'm perfectly fine.

PR, go ahead and show us an old registration, LOL i think screw Andrews caught you on that 1........Since then you made sure to cover the date on your laptop....  I think you said you thought about splitting your winnings with Brick, but said noway am i giving half of my winnings, LOL this guy just gave you a 200 gift and no way you would gift him a little something back huh? You truly are a piece of shit , always looking for an angle..   You have no INTEGRITY, while brick isnt mad, NOONE including brick believes anything you say. Your actions in previous threads show that you can not be trusted...  Oh yeah, GO FUCK YOURSELF PAL AND GRAB A SHOWER IN BETWEEN TOURNAMENTS........

I have no idea if PR won with his money...Bricks money or what....but what I do know is that if Brick want to put up $ for me to play with and asks for something transparent to keep track of it then by god that's what I'm doing. And as I posted before in this thread PR would have been much better off not multi tabling and rebuying all the low limit games.

As he stated he couldn't do the $27 tourneys because of his limits....and said it would take a week or less to change them...so you wait...play a week later...it's called patients and hopefully it will come with age PR....and hopefully you will be able to get down more than $3.40 on those 14 team winners....you have some skills   just no control GL

If i remember correctly, The day Brick sent the cash to PR, PR went ahead and circled the 189 and change he received.   I think he mentioned taking all his money  out to buy this and that right before brick sent the cash..   This kid, best part of this fuck was either swallowed by his Mom, or dripped down his old mans leg... No wonder his dad doesnt like him as PR says. What kind of Dad wants to bring up a kid that turns out like this, Drug addicted, always scamming, no job, no life, doesnt shower or keep himself looking clean. I would be pissed and embarassed as a Dad had i raised a piece of shit like PR