Are there any Republicans here who have switched sides due to Trump?

WVU

I didn't bet you based on tax returns.  I said I would post why and you went beserko posting about how you were going to win.  Then I bet you on Kushner and you went beserko again.  Who celebrates like a tard bets they haven't even won.

When I talked to you I thought you were a retard but you were more friendly then at least.  You've just become a raging alcoholic and you're terrible.  Here you go.  Gambling for 25 years and this:

+450 is crazy odds, what are the limits? You could play 1k in the no every month for life and when it hits your rolling in it....am I reading the numbers right? 450k back or 45k? Gotta be 45k but damn you can bet every month for 3 seasons and still come up

25 years.  You seem about 6 trips in to the liquor store today.  We going to get some poster family rape stories or is it going to be the deranged lesbian at the carnival stuff.

#secretlylikesdudetobeathimupsohecannutintheOC

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

His father had Alzheimer’s, and you can compare the interviews he did in the 80s with how he speaks and acts now, and it’s just night and day. Certainly there must be a way to force him to get a PET scan.?

even if he did take one and fail he would lie and if the doctor came out and told the truth he would sue him or call it fake news,blame it on obama, or ask why hillary didnt take one

Trump has the economy booming for 12 months now and all any libtard wants to talk about is Russia....

Who cares that he likes Big Macs and shakes? Really, that’s what you libtards talk about...

He’s doing a great job so far....all negative shit is a reach....

how great a job will he do if it tanks during his administration? easy to continue sucess but what hapens if recession comes? tax cuts for the rich cutting of medicaid medicare. easy to take over patriots orginization during brady what happens when he is gone do u become the browns or continue sucess?

how great a job will he do if it tanks during his administration? easy to continue sucess but what hapens if recession comes? tax cuts for the rich cutting of medicaid medicare. easy to take over patriots orginization during brady what happens when he is gone do u become the browns or continue sucess?

These are NOT constitutionally protected programs. They are entitlement programs passed by congress, they could be gone tomorrow if congress decided to eliminate them.

There’s no denying he’s not the same person from even a year ago. It’s like he’s drugged. I believe the dementia. Something isn’t right

He looks sharper than ever to me, stop getting your news from liberal outlets that spend all day making up lies trying to make him look bad.

There’s no denying he’s not the same person from even a year ago. It’s like he’s drugged. I believe the dementia. Something isn’t right

If my 401k keeps increasing, if he keeps up the pressure against terrorism, if he keeps cutting taxes, if he keeps cutting aid to our enemies and keeps increasing our military strength...

I don't care if he has full blown dementia with hallucinations.

If my 401k keeps increasing, if he keeps up the pressure against terrorism, if he keeps cutting taxes, if he keeps cutting aid to our enemies and keeps increasing our military strength...

I don't care if he has full blown dementia with hallucinations.

Exactly, he has done a remarkable job so far. Plus an added bonus getting to watch whiny twats cry non-stop, win win.

These are NOT constitutionally protected programs. They are entitlement programs passed by congress, they could be gone tomorrow if congress decided to eliminate them.

so are corporation tax breaks the diffrence is they dont need them to survive those programs are a matter of life and death

so are corporation tax breaks the diffrence is they dont need them to survive those programs are a matter of life and death

Yes, corporate tax breaks could be gone in an instant.

However, we as Americans are not guraranteed programs to maintain our health. There is no expectation upon American citizens to provide for the funding of health care to other citizens.

The law allows for equal opportunities, not equal outcomes.