Trump May Be Our Best President Ever

Balco

3 Trump properties posted 144 openings for seasonal jobs. Only one went to a US worker. “America First” doesn’t seem to apply to the president’s own businesses.

:laugh  :laugh  :laugh  :laugh

This is very fair criticism. 

Don't forget his clothes, Ivanka's clothes and whatever else is outsourced as well. 

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A wonderful rally tonight in Duluth Mn, upwards of 10000 people packed an arena to see out great president, by the way, Duluth and the surrounding counties used to be rabid democrats, the most liberal area in MN. Not anymore, Trump won that area in 2016 and will only get more popular.

There has never been a better time to be an american, everything is going our way thanks to Donald J Trump.

He would of filled US Bank stadium.

Stupid people annoy me. So do liars and con artists.

Trump has lied over 3200 times since he took office and sucks his own dick every chance he gets.

Stupid people such as yourself can't get enough of it.

Now you sound like a complete idiot. Continue to live the dark.

Supposedly there were thousands of people outside who couldn't get in, keep in mind Duluth has a population of less than 90K, and is/was historically one of the most democratic cities in Mn.

Trump will steamroll to reelection in 2020.

Those thousands of people were protesters, your just another troll Jfc

If Don Trump lit a match to Balko's house, Balko would run to the garage for a gas can just so he could show his support.

Merlin is a fake Trumpet. Denounced him thoroughly in 2016. He changed his mind just to fit in at Walmart.

Someone gave Fisthead a free Maga hat. He's a cheap lay.

Combined IQ 83.

Loved his pre -election policies on deficit neutrality, prioritizing infrastructure, declaring China a currency manipulator, making clean water a priority.

Those all fell to shit.

As far as refugees I just shake my head. How can a country with a $700 billion military budget have a refugee problem? You could stand a soldier every 50 feet at the border for 2% of that.

Loved his pre -election policies on deficit neutrality, prioritizing infrastructure, declaring China a currency manipulator, making clean water a priority.

Those all fell to shit.

As far as refugees I just shake my head. How can a country with a $700 billion military budget have a refugee problem? You could stand a soldier every 50 feet at the border for 2% of that.

I’m not speaking about physical border control.

Speaking about allowing refugees and enforcing immigration laws.

I’m not speaking about physical border control.

Speaking about allowing refugees and enforcing immigration laws.

If you can't police your border what the hell good are refugee policies?

A wall ain't gonna stop shit.

Dumbfukk Trump wants a see through wall.  Gonna pay soldiers to stand there and look through the glass but can't afford decent border control.

George is more well known by people with teeth who matter.

Did you ever think you'd live to see the day that George Will called for Democrats to take over both houses of Congress? Me neither. https://wapo.st/2yz1LP9?tid=ss_tw&utm_term=.489fa2a8953f 

He's part of the swamp, Trump threatens swamp republicans even more than he does dems. Will would have no place in Trumps party.