Trump May Be Our Best President Ever

Balco

“On the night of his inauguration, Trump is visited by three ghosts.
Early in the night, FDR appears. When Trump asks him how he can make America great, FDR replies “Think only of the people; do not make laws based on hatred, bigotry, or with the thought of lining your own pockets.” Trump’s face sours, and he yells “FAKE NEWS!”
A few hours later, he is awakened by George Washington’s ghost. Trump asks “how can I make America great again?” Washington replies “I would suggest you never tell a lie”, which infuriates Trump.
Around three in the morning, he is visited by the ghost of Abraham Lincoln. Again, he asks “how can I make America great again?”. Lincoln responds, “go to the theater.” 

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“The US Postal Services released a stamp with a picture of President Trump. But the new stamp was not sticking to envelopes. This enraged the President, who demanded a full investigation. After weeks of testing and $1.73 million in congressional spending, a special Presidential commission presented the following findings: The stamp is fine. The problem is, people are spitting on the wrong side.”

Show me one post where I said I like or support Trump.

And I didn't run away. I took my kids to the pool then had dinner with family. Then kids to bed and had a drink with wife. You know, normal shit that normal people do. Sorry I didnt have time to go nutcase with you earlier.

Politest burial I have seen in a while

yep, obama invented the knock out game also. Young blacks go around seeing if they can knock out elderly whites. Sickening.

You probably worry about terrorist attacks from A-RABS, too.  But police and white American gun lovers... they're OK... even though you're much more likely to die from an encounter with one of them.  Faux News and others of their ilk laugh at you.  They have you wrapped right around their little finger.  LOL!

Knockout game :laugh :laugh

I'm dying over here.  The stupid crap these people worry about...