Trump May Be Our Best President Ever

Balco

I'm always seeing diff stuff from those groups on twitter and then it gets reported when even candidates or members of congress retweet and echo similar statements. 

Tried to see if that Paul Nehlen guy still has a twitter--the one who wants to replace Paul Ryan--but I could not find him. Tapper was saying earlier about the Iowa Congressman--Steve King, I believe. 

And I know the influences--Milo/Cernovich/etc all do stuff to rile folks up in groups/events--altho they're obv not elected official types or anything. 

What's wrong with Milo, the left hates him because he dares to be gay and conservative, he mocks them and ridicules them. The typical reaction of the left( to try to physically silence him) is exactly what we're talking about.

• Replies 794
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see CBS had a poll out today that had 21% of people thinking illegals should be let go after capture(the current system), Just think, this is the issue that the dems and fake media have latched onto to carry the day in the upcoming elections? :doh

Something tells me it will. :lol

By the way, whatever happened to Stormy, and the russian talk? :laugh

Issue, after issue, after issue, they try to use against trump, they get wrong, it's just sad.

I see CBS had a poll out today that had 21% of people thinking illegals should be let go after capture(the current system), Just think, this is the issue that the dems and fake media have latched onto to carry the day in the upcoming elections? :doh

Something tells me it will. :lol

By the way, whatever happened to Stormy, and the russian talk? :laugh

Issue, after issue, after issue, they try to use against trump, they get wrong, it's just sad.[/quote

I guess it’s all good. No problems. Harley Davidson moving some production out of US due to tariffs. Trump reneges on policy to separate kids and parents entering US. Kids and parents separated don’t have any idea where they are because this administration doesn’t know. Migrants kids sent secretly sent to NYC.

MAGA!

The point is that the media has created(largely out of a desire to distract from trumps North korean success), a fake crisis, saturation coverage of poor kids, blah, blah, blah.

Now we have the polling evidence that the lefts position is not just not supported, but hated, the CBS poll had 75% of people wanting incarceration and deportation, which is exactly Trumps position.

The democrats,  the left wing media, and their trump hating supporters are so far left that they can't even relate to what most of america want's anymore. Their two week meltdown is playing right into Trumps hands, pushing america towards him, and they're oblivious to it, it's hysterical and amazing at the same time.

2 or 3 weeks from now they'll pivot back to guns...yea, that's the issue. :lol

Tegs one of the few people who can discuss politics with civility.

Usually don’t agree with him, but always appreciate the manner he discusses things. Always open to hearing arguments rather than just following the party line no matter how nutty.

Yeah. I went from Bush to Obama to Trump. I think America thrived when Reagan worked with Tip O'Neill and Bill Clinton worked with a Rep congress. 

Liberals tend to overreach and I believe during Obama's 2nd term, they tried reaching too far and pushed folks to default to the Right. 

But Trump and the Reps have to work to keep us---otherwise 2018 midterms or 2020 elections will have folks going left again. But....doesn't seem like they're ready to command the center again, though. 

I do believe that if/when they do, then the hubris of folks on the right will get brought down a bit. 

And if the Reps just govern great and turn everything around for the better, then great, America wins. We could all celebrate such. 

I think sometimes we need to focus on structure with Reps and other times we need to focus on our values/ideals/the people with Dems. 

Good thing about pendulums is that they are prone to shifting. Perhaps one party will become wise enough to take just enough of what's good about the other side to strengthen themselves.

And if the Reps just govern great and turn everything around for the better, then great, America wins. We could all celebrate such. 

I think sometimes we need to focus on structure with Reps and other times we need to focus on our values/ideals/the people with Dems. 

Good thing about pendulums is that they are prone to shifting. Perhaps one party will become wise enough to take just enough of what's good about the other side to strengthen themselves.

Trump cannot govern with the current republicans, which is why, with 30+ leaving from the house and most of the anti-trump senators out, IF they can hold the house(the senate is a given), things should be much better.

The Paul Ryans need to go, his kind serves no purpose anymore.

Trump cannot govern with the current republicans, which is why, with 30+ leaving from the house and most of the anti-trump senators out, IF they can hold the house(the senate is a given), things should be much better.

I do remember you mentioning that before.

And hey, he did win.....so he needs a chance to see his vision through. 

The resisters and cuckservatives need to understand that the American people did duly elect President Trump. That's fair.

I do remember you mentioning that before.

And hey, he did win.....so he needs a chance to see his vision through. 

The resisters and cuckservatives need to understand that the American people did duly elect President Trump. That's fair.

They dont understand that at all, lol, that's the problem. They talk about Russia, they console themselves with the popular vote, all kinds of shit, look at hollywood and the late night talk show hosts, Trump derangement syndrome is real.

They dont understand that at all, lol, that's the problem. They talk about Russia, the console themselves with the popular vote, all kinds of shit,look at hollywood and the late night talk show hosts, Trump derangement syndrome is real.

I do hate the bitterness. 

Just as I hated the Rep congress being bitter af towards Obama. 

Gotta work with the President and try and get things done--even if their vision is more than yours since they're the ones that won the highest office.

I do hate the bitterness. 

Just as I hated the Rep congress being bitter af towards Obama. 

Gotta work with the President and try and get things done--even if their vision is more than yours since they're the ones that won the highest office.

Trump has the best political instincts of anyone in 100 years, he's almost always right, perhaps it's a lifetime of negotiating, but he knows what matters to the american people, the left has no clue.

Trump has the best political instincts of anyone in 100 years, he's almost always right, perhaps it's a lifetime of negotiating, but he knows what matters to the american people, the left has no clue.

I've never argued that and generally believe it. 

He does cause himself problems with his style of messaging, though. He's great with propaganda at times and other times, he does himself an incredible disservice with how he presents things. 

It's fun to laugh at how unhinged that makes the left at times, but after the laughing, we do need serious governing and clear, level-headed thinking on addressing issues and problems. 

I think his own ego fuels him to tackle big issues but then gets in his way since it seems like he feels that he can get away with being how he is. Those clips of him on Oprah 25-30 years ago show a man that if he were more like that today, would prob have 60 percent of folks on his side. 

He does cause himself problems with his style of messaging, though. He's great with propaganda at times and other times, he does himself an incredible disservice with how he presents things. 

It's fun to laugh at how unhinged that makes the left at times, but after the laughing, we do need serious governing and clear, level-headed thinking on addressing issues and problems. 

I think his own ego fuels him to tackle big issues but then gets in his way since it seems like he feels that he can get away with being how he is. Those clips of him on Oprah 25-30 years ago show a man that if he were more like that today, would prob have 60 percent of folks on his side. 

I think he acts the way he does deliberately, I said right after the election the primary goal is to anger and enrage the left, why you might ask, because americans hate the left, trump needs the support of "real" americans, not to make compromises with democrats.

Trump called poor nations shitrholes - and the left went bezerk... everyone knows he was right.

Today he called maxine waters "low IQ", not many people could get away with that seeing how she's a stupid black woman...but everyone knows he's right.

Something tells me it

Issue, after issue, after issue, they try to use against trump, they get wrong, it's just sad.[/quote

I guess it’s all good. No problems. Harley Davidson moving some production out of US due to tariffs. Trump reneges on policy to separate kids and parents entering US. Kids and parents separated don’t have any idea where they are because this administration doesn’t know. Migrants kids sent secretly sent to NYC.

MAGA!

Harley Davison did that prematurely and I’m sure it will backfire on them.

Their called Rhino’s.

He is a New Yorker and that is how they generally talk. It’s actually refreshing and entertaining, plus he is a winner.

I can't wade through all this shit filled swamp everyday... Has anyone brought up how Harley-Davidson is moving some production (JOBS for the mentally challanged Trumptards...) to Europe due to the retaliatory tariffs being placed on them?

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/25/business/harley-davidson-us-eu-tariffs.html

A reporter went to a harley plant and interviewed workers in the lunch room, almost every one supported Trump, said harley was using the tariffs as an excuse.

By the way, CNN said yesterday that those who are calling for civility are expressing "white privilege". :laugh

Yeah. I went from Bush to Obama to Trump. I think America thrived when Reagan worked with Tip O'Neill and Bill Clinton worked with a Rep congress.

Liberals tend to overreach and I believe during Obama's 2nd term, they tried reaching too far and pushed folks to default to the Right.

But Trump and the Reps have to work to keep us---otherwise 2018 midterms or 2020 elections will have folks going left again. But....doesn't seem like they're ready to command the center again, though.

I do believe that if/when they do, then the hubris of folks on the right will get brought down a bit.

I followed the same course.

Amazing how much you comment on this stuff non-stop. You have no real job and post all day.

Couldn't be more wrong either... obama was way more centric than trump or anything on the right is at the moment. Obama was about as moderate as we will find of a president in this day and age.