Diabler's Sobriety/Weight Loss Thread

Sol Aristatel

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would never dream of starting my own business.

I would need to clear 2700-3000k a week aside from all business expenses to including gas and phone to pay for insurance and retirement accounts. Fuck that.

I would never dream of it if I didn't have all the bills paid while I do whatever I do on the side. 

Sounds like FH told you about the $20 free play at Home Plate Grille.

When they tore down the walls of the old Home Plate on Blue Diamond in preparation for building Hi Scores one of the contractors told me that there were literally thousands of roaches in the building. More than he had ever seen at any construction job he’d been on.

50-50 Sol makes a comeback in coaching when Dibs Jr reaches the high school level.

I helped coach one of his teams this past year for the first time.  As an assistant.  

It was horrible.  Flag football.  These coaches had no clue what the fuck they were doing.  But thought this shit was the NFL. 

I just sat back and had a good laugh.  Kid had fun though.  And we won the championship.  I coached the defense.  Think we gave up like 6 points a game.