Me too movement

WVU

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no problems with a 17 year old fucking his friends mom.

17 year old males fucking their teachers?  I think it'd be great if it happened with a couple teachers, but then again I never had it happen so no clue how it would affect the student.

The Argento thing is a little weird to me just because she had known the kid since he was 7.  They spent months together on a set.  playing weird roles that demanded a certain type of acting.  7 year old kid playing the son of a junkie, while sure its a movie I'm sure it created some type of impact for a 7 year old.  And they kept in touch on social media for 10 years calling each other mother and son, who knows what happened on that set maybe they created quite the special bond.  I could certainly see the kid being confused about their long relationship and why he's kept in touch with this lady for so long or I could just see him wanting to fuck her and that why he went to the hotel room (although i doubt thats why he went)

Similar to when you see a male teacher at a school somehow talk these girls into leaving the state and run away with them.  You don't hear about them being forced away, they create a special bond and manage to make the girls think they should run away with them.  Maybe asia had groomed this kid the same way the teachers can seemingly talk this young girls into running away with them.

Bourdain comes out of this looking like the ultimate FEMBOY.

I stated such for years, but to many men who couldn't see through his act, he was "a man's man."

Guy agrees to let his gf fuck other men in open relationship (then realizes he can't handle the humiliation and kills self), and also pays six figures to a young man who fucked his gal.

I'm not even convinced that Bourdain had a cock.

lol at these plugged in, blue-pilled nice guys going to bat for this argento chick. 

you realized she knew this kid since he was 8 right? and that she cucked your man bourdain into giving the kid 400k of HIS OWN money to shut the kid up? did you know that bourdain was only worth 2M when he punched his own ticket? that means he paid some poolboy child 20% of his net worth as hush money for fucking his gf, who he was in an 'open relationship' with. guy was also blue pill af and got what he asked for, playing with fire like that. look up how she publicly humiliated him on social media right before he offed himself, real nice.

really the issue isnt that she banged a 17 year old, its that she is a complete monster when you consider her opportunism, deceitfulness and sociopathy.

pure evil, even worse of a human than harvey shitberg. cant believe some here are defending her and that metoo trainwreck she promotes.

lol at these plugged in, blue-pilled nice guys going to bat for this argento chick. 

you realized she knew this kid since he was 8 right? and that she cucked your man bourdain into giving the kid 400k of HIS OWN money to shut the kid up? did you know that bourdain was only worth 2M when he punched his own ticket? that means he paid some poolboy child 20% of his net worth as hush money for fucking his gf, who he was in an 'open relationship' with. guy was also blue pill af and got what he asked for, playing with fire like that. look up how she publicly humiliated him on social media right before he offed himself, real nice.

really the issue isnt that she banged a 17 year old, its that she is a complete monster when you consider her opportunism, deceitfulness and sociopathy.

pure evil, even worse of a human than harvey shitberg. cant believe some here are defending her and that metoo trainwreck she promotes.

LOL. She likes to fuck. She was fucking a 33-year-old at 17. Now tell me you think the guy was a monster. You guys are all total frauds.