Do you believe the sexual assault allegations against Kavanaugh?

WVU

sexual assault?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Did the sexual assault happen in your opinion?

• Yes
    • No
    • on the fence

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how much Ford's Ex bf has been investigated and what that friend of hers has been asked as well. 

Hearing that the friend may be connected to the feds or dem operatives or some crap. 

But it's like so much is coming out that hopefully those looking at things know what to sort through.

I hope the whole sham of a farce of a sham is made public.   I suspect only about 5-10 Senators will actually read it.   

Is DF really trying to keep it sealed?

If so, I wonder if it's because she knows it'll be damaging to Dems. 

I have always believed that the major flaw of Dems--even when I was one--was their propensity to overreach and overplay their hands. 

Seems like that has happened all throughout this process. 

Now.....Reps can be surefire assholes and it's hard to blame anyone who is negative/bitter towards them out of spite for them being dicks.

I hate to break it to you, but there are like 10-15 new polls every day(some national, most individual states), I'm happy you found one you like.  :clap

This was the latest poll about the Kavanaugh situation.   Find me some from a credible source that contradicts it, to prove things are "tilting the republicans way"

I wonder how much Ford's Ex bf has been investigated and what that friend of hers has been asked as well. 

Hearing that the friend may be connected to the feds or dem operatives or some crap. 

But it's like so much is coming out that hopefully those looking at things know what to sort through.

I heard the friend that her ex said was coached on polygraphs denied it, said she wasn't coached, not sure what that means, obviously there are a lot of personal dynamics going on.

This was the latest poll about the Kavanaugh situation.   Find me some from a credible source that contradicts it, to prove things are "tilting the republicans way"

I dont care about any kavanaugh poll, who cares, in 3 days it'll be over, what matters is what happens in Nov, that's what I've been talking about. I pop into RCP(real clear politics) latest polls, once or twice a day, they have almost all new polls listed, you can see what's going on in  like 30 seconds.

By the way, your precious (liberal) poll showed that the number of people who believed Kavanaugh also rose in the last week.

I dont care about any kavanaugh poll, who cares, in 3 days it'll be over, what matters is what happens in Nov, that's what I've been talking about. I pop into RCP(real clear politics) latest polls, once or twice a day, they have almost all new polls listed, you can see what's going on in  like 30 seconds.

By the way, your precious (liberal) poll showed that the number of people who believed Kavanaugh also rose in the last week.

I do also.   The Idiot continues to be underwater.  

President Trump Job Approval

Polling Data

Poll Date Sample Approve Disapprove Spread RCP Average 9/16 - 10/2 -- 43.7 53.1 -9.4
Economist/YouGov 9/30 - 10/2 1227 RV 44 53 -9
NPR/PBS/Marist 10/1 - 10/1 996 RV 43 53 -10
Rasmussen Reports 9/30 - 10/2 1500 LV 49 50 -1
Reuters/Ipsos 9/26 - 10/2 1840 LV 43 55 -12
Quinnipiac 9/27 - 9/30 1111 RV 41 53 -12
Harvard-Harris 9/29 - 9/30 1330 RV 45 55 -10
Gallup 9/24 - 9/30 1500 A 42 53 -11
Pew Research 9/18 - 9/24 1439 RV 40 55 -15
FOX News 9/16 - 9/19 818 LV 46 52 -6
NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl 9/16 - 9/19 900 RV 44 52 -8

I do also.   The Idiot continues to be underwater.  

President Trump Job Approval

Polling Data

Poll Date Sample Approve Disapprove Spread RCP Average 9/16 - 10/2 -- 43.7 53.1 -9.4
Economist/YouGov 9/30 - 10/2 1227 RV 44 53 -9
NPR/PBS/Marist 10/1 - 10/1 996 RV 43 53 -10
Rasmussen Reports 9/30 - 10/2 1500 LV 49 50 -1
Reuters/Ipsos 9/26 - 10/2 1840 LV 43 55 -12
Quinnipiac 9/27 - 9/30 1111 RV 41 53 -12
Harvard-Harris 9/29 - 9/30 1330 RV 45 55 -10
Gallup 9/24 - 9/30 1500 A 42 53 -11
Pew Research 9/18 - 9/24 1439 RV 40 55 -15
FOX News 9/16 - 9/19 818 LV 46 52 -6
NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl 9/16 - 9/19 900 RV 44 52 -8

Trumps in the mid- high 40's, that's pretty good, higher than obama was.

Several of them are fake polls anyway, you gotta throw them out, gallup and quinnipec are the 2 worst.

Trumps in the mid- high 40's, that's pretty good, higher than obama was.

Several of them are fake polls anyway, you gotta throw them out, gallup and quinnipec are the 2 worst.

43.7 isn't "the mid-high 40's".  If you take out the consistently outlier, slanted Rasmussen poll, it's even worse.  It was Not "higher than Obama was".  

With all the negative coverage, can say it's a surprise that he's even in the 40s. 

Though on the flipside, I'm sure that Dems can say that even with all his 'fuckery,' it's also a surprise that he's even in the 40s. 

These polls just reflect our polarization is all. And aren't most of them with more Dems in the sample anyway? 

Either way, we did learn not to trust the polls too much in 2016. But.......should still conduct them and gather the data. 

Thought I saw something about Kav being 43-45 and 9 not caring.....not even sure about the rest.

With all the negative coverage, can say it's a surprise that he's even in the 40s. 

Though on the flipside, I'm sure that Dems can say that even with all his 'fuckery,' it's also a surprise that he's even in the 40s. 

These polls just reflect our polarization is all. And aren't most of them with more Dems in the sample anyway? 

Either way, we did learn not to trust the polls too much in 2016. But.......should still conduct them and gather the data. 

Thought I saw something about Kav being 43-45 and 9 not caring.....not even sure about the rest.

The polls were pretty accurate in 2016.   They had Hillary winning the popular vote by a couple of % points.   She did.   They accurately showed the race tightening after Comey threw the election for the Idiot.  It did.   

So he's a drunken rapist despite no evidence or corroboration?

It's labeling like that which makes Reps want this pushed through.

And it’s the reason Trump was elected.....why take a group of people who label? Guesser post a lot like Winkyduck as far as acting like things are fact when normal people know it’s opinion and in most cases you know that can’t possibly believe it themselves ...

The best one they run with is that Trump is an idiot.....Trump has ran billion dollar businesses almost his whole life, that alone is about as concrete of evidence that you can get that he’s not an idiot...

Now with the drunken rapist bit......it’s all buzz words to attract more sheep

The Dems are the ones who don't want the FBI report to go public, they are also the ones who don't want the FISA crap and the Comey texts to go public. Gee I wonder why? Rhetorical Q, because anyone who isn't a cultist leftwing idiot can figure out that they will look like the lying bullshit artists that they are and always will be, and the media is complicit in all of it. Sickening what these scum are doing to this great country.

The polls were pretty accurate in 2016.   They had Hillary winning the popular vote by a couple of % points.   She did.   They accurately showed the race tightening after Comey threw the election for the Idiot.  It did.   

The polls were not accurate at all in 2016, that's why everyone was so shocked that Trump won, you dont remember that, lol? If you recall all the mainstream media polls had it at hillary +6, 8, even 10+ right up to election day. There were a couple polls that almost always showed it much closer, they were ignored and mocked right up to the end as outliers/unscientific, etc. Occasionally pundits would be asked about them and they would chuckle and say some people live in a fantasy world. Then after the election, the analysts(should we call them fake analysts?) all of a sudden considered those outliers "very important" and threw them into their calculations and said "there, we were really close". That is a lie, they were not close at all.

Clinton received about 2.9 million more votes than trump nationwide, however, she won california by 4.3 million votes. Donald Trump won the election nationwide(exc CA) by well over a million votes, it wasn't close(especially electoral vote). The polls were wrong, state after state  they got it wrong, nationally they got it wrong, never once did they ever even hint that "yea, hillary is ahead in the polls, but almost all of that margin is in a couple dem states, she could easily lose"? The polls were a total failure on all levels.

The Dem party is destroying itself one day at a time. This setup to oust judge Kavanaugh should be a real opener come November for voters.

Today, the Democratic Party is the party of open borders, multiculturalism, and environmentalism positions that reduce wages, divide communities, and undermine economic prosperity. The middle class are starting to see this and was part of the reason Hilary lost.

judging by the grumbling being reported in Washington, expect to see a bunch of this:

#notmySCOTUS

Pretty good news that the people wanting the FBI to get involved got exactly what they wanted, huh? Instead of media reports and a few signed statements, the FBI went out and got those people(supposed witnesses) to tell them exactly what they know(or dont know), It's all cleared up, those 4 or 5 senators who said they were "uncomfortable" moving forward can now put their minds at ease.

Right?  :pop

I think I will soon know the feeling of utter disgust and disappointment that the Ds felt, realizing Trump was going to be president. Hoping for a miracle.

Wonder why he didn’t volunteer or insist on taking a Poygraph. I know they are not foolproof, but Kavanaugh himself previously spoke as to their usefulness in investigations. I would rather take my chances with the woman hard pro lifer than this guy.

Will have mad respect for R that votes against party lines.

I think I will soon know the feeling of utter disgust and disappointment that the Ds felt, realizing Trump was going to be president. Hoping for a miracle.

Wonder why he didn’t volunteer or insist on taking a Poygraph. I know they are not foolproof, but Kavanaugh himself previously spoke as to their usefulness in investigations. I would rather take my chances with the woman hard pro lifer than this guy.

the only reason that ford passed a polygraph is she was allowed to take it a million times

if you take it with an attorney, then they don't have to disclose how many times you failed it, but they can disclose that you passed it... so it's really a win/win for an accuser and a lose/lose for a defendant

Agree with this.

Kavanaugh knows he would fail a polygraph.

Would rather have the hard core pro lifer than a dishonest, angry nominee.