Do you believe the sexual assault allegations against Kavanaugh?

WVU

sexual assault?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Did the sexual assault happen in your opinion?

• Yes
    • No
    • on the fence

He was forced to by Congress and they're very soft and were instituted after the deadline. Anyway this needs to be researched on how Benedict has been handling the Russian Sanctions. Anyway I betting on a corrupt and shady way.

Trump has fired Comey, he's doing everything he can to undermine the Mueller's investigation. He's attacking the FBI and the DOJ. Rod Rosenstein and Jeff Sessions. He wants to fire Rosenstein and Sessions. He wants to replace Rosenstein "the man in charge of the Mueller Investigation" with his guy. His guy is Jeff Sessions chief of Staff  "Matthew Whitaker".  Matthew Whitaker is on record last month saying Mueller is very close to crossing the red line. He doesn't believe Mueller has the scope to investigate Trump and Russian Money laundering. Whitaker is an extreme partisan Republicon official. Most recently before he became Chief of Staff for lying Jeff Sessions, Whitaker was director of FACT "Foundation for Accountability of Civic Trust". A conservative group that targets Democrats over ethics issues? Oh my. In May Whitaker is on record as saying that he believed there was a "strong case" against former SOS Hillary Clinton and that she should be "extremely grateful" she wasn't prosecuted. Shocking another Republicon smearing Hillary! Can you imagine if all these firings led to this partisan being in charge of the Mueller Investigation. 

It's bad enough that the senate confirmed Trump nominee Brian Benczkowski  as the top attorney of the DOJ. BB has very strong Russian ties. Most recently he worked on the Trump campaign and then went to work for the Russian Alfa Bank. The Alfa Bank was is communication with the Trump Organization 24/7 prior to the elections. Trump had a server in the basement of Trump Tower that was communicating 24/7 to Alfa bank.

Read the below article and become informed. Are Democracy is under severe attack and the ReupliCon congress is complicit and turning a blind eye to Trump's treason and corruption. How does this Russian get confirmed to the DOJ. Why won't the Republicon leaders "McConnel and Ryan" bring a bipartisan bill that protects the Mueller Investigation to the floor for a vote? Pay attention. 

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/11/politics/brian-benczkowski-confirmed-senate-justice-department/index.html

I see the Reps got a lone Dem vote....but a Dem vote nonetheless, which allows them some cover. 

I always thought Russian money was more important/impactful than potential Russian intelligence/cyber meddling. 

Is it your view that the Financials make things treasonous?? Because foreign money/influence has always been a problem on each side. 

And I am of the thought that the Mueller investigation should be limited in scope unless there's something that we're all missing. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been at parties where horny chicks got drunk and wanted to get gangbanged.

If I heard a chick scream NO in another room I would have stopped it and reported it.

Hard to scream no when you're passed out drunk and "the boys" are hi fiving each other to take their turns on your lifeless body.

But hey, you've been at multiple parties with these types of girls.

Not sure if I've encountered any of these girls or heard stories from high school/college of girls like this.  But you've found plenty of them that weren't drunk and were BEGGING for more dick.

And to think I ran with the jocks in high school and hung out with plenty of Homosexual human being frat kids in college and never heard tales.

If I heard a chick scream NO from a room, I wouldn't report it, would just assume her boyfriend was trying to slip it in her ass or came in her.

But I guess that's different from the social gatherings you attended where rapes were the highlight of the evening.

I see the Reps got a lone Dem vote....but a Dem vote nonetheless, which allows them some cover. 

I always thought Russian money was more important/impactful than potential Russian intelligence/cyber meddling. 

Is it your view that the Financials make things treasonous?? Because foreign money/influence has always been a problem on each side. 

And I am of the thought that the Mueller investigation should be limited in scope unless there's something that we're all missing. 

The one vote was WV Senator Joe Machin. He's basically a Republican. The Mueller investigation does have a limited scope. Anything related to Russia is in the scope. So Russian money laundering would be in the scope. If Trump is laundering Russian money he could easily be blackmailed or is beholden to them. This is a joke that Brian Benczkowski was confirmed by the Senate. This guy was working for a Russian Bank that is being sanctioned by the U.S. Government. Now he's working for the DOJ that is charge of Federal Investigations into Russian Corruption in America or with Americans. That is not right, normal and is very corrupt. Trump is obviously practicing treasonous acts.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/11/politics/brian-benczkowski-confirmed-senate-justice-department/index.html

Hard to scream no when you're passed out drunk and "the boys" are hi fiving each other to take their turns on your lifeless body.

But hey, you've been at multiple parties with these types of girls.

Not sure if I've encountered any of these girls or heard stories from high school/college of girls like this.  But you've found plenty of them that weren't drunk and were BEGGING for more dick.

And to think I ran with the jocks in high school and hung out with plenty of Homosexual human being frat kids in college and never heard tales.

If I heard a chick scream NO from a room, I wouldn't report it, would just assume her boyfriend was trying to slip it in her ass or came in her.

But I guess that's different from the social gatherings you attended where rapes were the highlight of the evening.

You'd have gotten your ass kicked in my part of the country Ted.

Fighten and Fuckin down here in coal mining, steel mill country.

Gandhi's great great granddaughter just got a job on the Elvis Duran Morning Show

Gandhi was the greatest spiritual leader to ever walk the planet. Bar none.

When I first studied his life and writings 30 years ago it blew me away and changed my life forever.

Leo Tolstoy also a major influence and friend of Gandhi.

The one vote was WV Senator Joe Machin. He's basically a Republican. The Mueller investigation does have a limited scope. Anything related to Russia is in the scope. So Russian money laundering would be in the scope. If Trump is laundering Russian money he could easily be blackmailed or is beholden to them. This is a joke that Brian Benczkowski was confirmed by the Senate. This guy was working for a Russian Bank that is being sanctioned by the U.S. Government. Now he's working for the DOJ that is charge of Federal Investigations into Russian Corruption in America or with Americans. That is not right, normal and is very corrupt. Trump is obviously practicing treasonous acts.

In that case, following the money does seem appropriate. 

And your basis would have a lot more 'merit' than this whole "Russian Collusion" narrative, as while you can say that they'd be inextricably linked, laundering would be a true crime as opposed to campaign strategy n such.

the orange one not having a very good press conference :laugh

No he’s not! Started off ok....train wreck. Won’t let anybody finish asking questions and won’t answer one....making it all about him and his accusers...

He could’ve had a great answer in several sentences....had a great opportunity...swing and miss.

She didn’t ask a question for ten minutes...he took 10 minutes to talk and still not answer.