Do you believe the sexual assault allegations against Kavanaugh?

WVU

sexual assault?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Did the sexual assault happen in your opinion?

• Yes
    • No
    • on the fence

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when pressed the guy couldn't name a specific lie, only that there were omissions in his drinking behavior.  Leaving stuff out does not equal lying

Which roommate are you talking about? Chad Ludington or James Roche? 

P.S. Yes it does! Brett Kavanaugh's relationship with the truth is non existence. There's video of him lying during a 2004 Senate hearing, a 2006 Senate Hearing, and the 2 most recent senate hearings. 

every man and woman in politics is a liar

I've heard this comment many, many times. Usually from the low info non political people. Their way of trying to normalize things. I believe your comment is inaccurate. Even if it is accurate I see a big difference between Republicons and Dem's. The lies and hypocrisy coming from the right is huge. 

Just compare the 2 speeches made this morning by senate leader Mitch McConnel - R and minority leader Chuck Schumer. McConnel besides being very hypocritical  was lying all over the room. Schumer, not one lie. 

If you get a chance open that mind of yours and try finding the video of those 2 speeches and watch and listen. Get back to me. These speeches happened this morning around 10:00, 10:30 EST on the Senate Floor. You got to watch them both to get a full grasp of things. And remember open up that mind! 

I've heard this comment many, many times. Usually from the low info non political people. Their way of trying to normalize things. I believe your comment is inaccurate. Even if it is accurate I see a big difference between Republicons and Dem's. The lies and hypocrisy coming from the right is huge.

Just compare the 2 speeches made this morning by senate leader Mitch McConnel - R and minority leader Chuck Schumer. McConnel besides being very hypocritical was lying all over the room. Schumer, not one lie.

If you get a chance open that mind of yours and try finding the video of those 2 speeches and watch and listen. Get back to me. These speeches happened this morning around 10:00, 10:30 EST on the Senate Floor. You got to watch them both to get a full grasp of things. And remember open up that mind!

Silly us, only the R’s lie, right?

Silly us, only the R’s lie, right?

Watch the speeches made by Senators McConnell and Schumer this morning on the Senate floor commenting. I'm dealing with idiots. WVU say's all politicians lie male and female. Genius! WVU, I'll one up you and Fair Warning. Everyone lies period! 

Imo Dr. Ford lies way, way less than the average person and Judge K lies more than the average person. But at the end of the day everybody lies!

FW, WVU open those minds up and learn some common sense!

Here's a question, Does it have to be intentional to be a lie? 

Has Hillary ever lied? How about her husband?

What will this question prove? Has George Bush lied. How about Megan McCain. Dick Cheaney?  What about Kellyanne Conway. Sean Spicer? Huckleberry Saddle bag?. Mike Pence? Mike Flynn? Paul Manofort? Rick Gates? George Poppulopolis? John Kelly? Carl Ichan? Scott Pruitt? Wilbur Ross? Betsy Devos? Jeff Sessions? Erik Prince? Don Jr.? Mike Pompeo? Kim Jung Un?

Yesterday the WH edited the transcript of Trumps improtu presser. He attacked a female reported. That attack was deleted from the official transcript

But no reputation as a liar.

Are you saying kavanaugh has a reputation as a liar?  Reputations are earned, they are not annointed by enemies with agendas. Kavanaugh has a wonderful reputation from what I've heard, this hearing will change nothing in the long run. Now you'll say "if he gets to the supreme court this will be brought up with every decision he makes", yes it will, but it changes nothing.

Are you saying kavanaugh has a reputation as a liar?  Reputations are earned, they are not annointed by enemies with agendas. Kavanaugh has a wonderful reputation from what I've heard, this hearing will change nothing in the long run. Now you'll say "if he gets to the supreme court this will be brought up with every decision he makes", yes it will, but it changes nothing.

We have video from 2004, 2006, 2018.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/09/brett-kavanaugh-lies-senate-testimony-supreme-court.html

Some details please. Be careful now!

After the details, answer this question and be honest, do you watch FOX News?

details?  Do you think the good doctor was truthful when she said she had a fear of flying?  I do not watch Fox news.  I am a CNN guy.  I want to remind you I am a democrat, but with an open mind.

details?  Do you think the good doctor was truthful when she said she had a fear of flying?  I do not watch Fox news.  I am a CNN guy.  I want to remind you I am a democrat, but with an open mind.

Your passionate defense of Kavanaugh speaks volumes.

Need more details. I never witnessed the doctor answering questions about her fear of flying. Can you post a link to the video? That will help me in making a decision. 

Your passionate defense of Kavanaugh speaks volumes.

Need more details. I never witnessed the doctor answering questions about her fear of flying. Can you post a link to the video? That will help me in making a decision. 

fuck I ain't searching for that, but it is there.  I'm guessing you have seen it.