Do you believe the sexual assault allegations against Kavanaugh?

WVU

sexual assault?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Did the sexual assault happen in your opinion?

• Yes
    • No
    • on the fence

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch the speeches made by Senators McConnell and Schumer this morning on the Senate floor commenting. I'm dealing with idiots. WVU say's all politicians lie male and female. Genius! WVU, I'll one up you and Fair Warning. Everyone lies period!

Imo Dr. Ford lies way, way less than the average person and Judge K lies more than the average person. But at the end of the day everybody lies!

FW, WVU open those minds up and learn some common sense!

Here's a question, Does it have to be intentional to be a lie?

Thanks for avoiding the question, it was a simple yes/no question.

(Playing the libtard questioning game here)

ill help you out here, runner:

Mitchell: "May I ask, Dr. Ford, how did you get to Washington?

Ford: "In an airplane."

Mitchell: "I ask that because its been reported by the press that you would not submit to an interview with the committee because of your fear of flying. Is that true?"

Ford: "I was hoping that they would come to me (in California) but I realized that was an unrealistic request."

Mitchell: "it would have been a quicker trip for me."

Ford: "That was certainly what I was hoping to avoid getting on an airplane. But I eventually was able to get up the gumption with the help of some friends and get on the plane."

Mitchell: "You fly fairly frequently for your hobbies and you've had to fly for your work. Is that true?"

Ford: "Correct. Unfortunately."

Mitchell read from Ford's curriculum vitae, pointing to hobbies she pursues including "surf travel." Ford then confirmed she has flown to Hawaii, Coast Rica, South Pacific Islands and French Polynesia to surf.

"It's easier for me to travel going that direction when it's a vacation," Ford said.

Mitchell: "I ask that because its been reported by the press that you would not submit to an interview with the committee because of your fear of flying. Is that true?"

Ford: "I was hoping that they would come to me (in California) but I realized that was an unrealistic request."

Ford: "That was certainly what I was hoping to avoid getting on an airplane. But I eventually was able to get up the gumption with the help of some friends and get on the plane."

Mitchell: "You fly fairly frequently for your hobbies and you've had to fly for your work. Is that true?"

Mitchell read from Ford's curriculum vitae, pointing to hobbies she pursues including "surf travel." Ford then confirmed she has flown to Hawaii, Coast Rica, South Pacific Islands and French Polynesia to surf.

"It's easier for me to travel going that direction when it's a vacation," Ford said.

She also lied about who's paying for her legal expenses..."Gee, i dont know", she lied about who told her to hire her lawyers..." friends on the beach", she lied about not knowing the investigators offered to come to her " I didn't know that, you certainly would have been welcome", she lied about hearing people talk downstairs when she was supposedly assualted - 1'st it was i heard them loudly laughing and talking - then after questioning said " i assume they were talking because it was a social gathering", one of those statements is a lie. it goes on and on.

Thanks for avoiding the question, it was a simple yes/no question.

(Playing the libtard questioning game here)

What does this prove? Many people have a fear of flying. That doesn't stop them from flying. The doctor was terrified to testify in front of the Senate committee but she did it anyway. 

I believe the doctor has a fear of flying. I know many, many people who have a fear of flying but they fly anyway. 

Fear Warning, you are very sharp. But I don't think this narrative being trafficked by the right and Fox News proves much. I think there's overwhelming proof out there that supports many, many travelers fear flying but they do it anyway.

I believe the doctor. I believe the doctor has lied very little in her life. It's all relative. 

Yeah that last deal about assuming they were talking because it was a party was odd. I thought that at the time she said that. Good catch by prosecutor.

It was odd, her entire story HAS to be vague, because it's a lie, any detail would sink it. She was handled with kid gloves and still had many discrepancies  although she really said very little, was it 4 people, was it 5, was it 6, was it 4 boys and 2 girls, or 3 boys?

It was odd, her entire story HAS to be vague, because it's a lie, any detail would sink it. She was handled with kid gloves and still had many discrepancies  although she really said very little, was it 4 people, was it 5, was it 6, was it 4 boys and 2 girls, or 3 boys?

I don’t know what to think of her. I think it’s within the realm of possibility. If he had not been such a douche bag liar at the hearing I would have supported his nomination, but I can’t even get past the other crap so don’t even try to think about this allegation...although this what it will come down to.

Again this proves nothing. She was requesting an FBI invesatigation. She wasn't requesting to be interviewed by the Republican hacks from the Senate Judicary Committee. The republican hacks wanted to send their staff to Cali to interview her. The Dem's weren't even included in the offer to interview. 

Dr. Ford had very little motivation to be interviewed by Republican hacks such as Orrin Hatch "This lady is mixed up", Chuck Grassley, Lindsay Graham, Ted Cruz, etc. 

She wanted an independent investigation. The FBI. Trump is on record as saying the FBI doesn't do that type of investigation! LOL Orrin Hatch is on record as saying the FBI doesn't do this kind of investigation. LOL

Idiots! Nice proof of nothing.

I don’t know what to think of her. I think it’s within the realm of possibility. If he had not been such a douche bag liar at the hearing I would have supported his nomination, but I can’t even get past the other crap so don’t even try to think about this allegation...although this what it will come down to.

He was forced to lie about some things. Otherwise, it gives her ridiculous story the appearance of having some credibility.

They never got to basic questions, why was she there, where was her boyfriend(she supposedly had one), she was certain they were blind drunk and also certain she had only 1(pretty good memory considering she cant  remember anything else), how can she remember their first and last names but not remember anyone else's name at the party?  I know some people right now very well but dont know their last names. She cant remember stuff from a month ago but were supposed to believe her memory from 36 years ago. She cant remember if her polygraph was on the day of her grandmothers funeral or the next day, cmon.

i bet if an experienced cross examiner asked her 50 detailed questions her story would collapse.

Before she testified in front of a RepubliCON controlled committee she strongly requested an independent, non partisan investigation. FBI.

What motivation does she have to be questioned by political hacks from the right? I'm laughing. "She lied about her fear of flying. Lol

Did I tell you I'm laughing?

Before she testified in front of a RepubliCON controlled committee she strongly requested an independent, non partisan investigation. FBI.

What motivation does she have to be questioned by political hacks from the right? I'm laughing. "She lied about her fear of flying. Lol

Did I tell you I'm laughing?

I laugh because you believe this.

What does this prove? Many people have a fear of flying. That doesn't stop them from flying. The doctor was terrified to testify in front of the Senate committee but she did it anyway. 

I believe the doctor has a fear of flying. I know many, many people who have a fear of flying but they fly anyway. 

Fear Warning, you are very sharp. But I don't think this narrative being trafficked by the right and Fox News proves much. I think there's overwhelming proof out there that supports many, many travelers fear flying but they do it anyway.

I believe the doctor. I believe the doctor has lied very little in her life. It's all relative. 

I believe you lie all the time...…...

It was odd, her entire story HAS to be vague, because it's a lie, any detail would sink it. She was handled with kid gloves and still had many discrepancies although she really said very little, was it 4 people, was it 5, was it 6, was it 4 boys and 2 girls, or 3 boys?

Merlin, yesterday the charges against Keith Ellison were disproven. Another smear by the right gone wrong.

Merlin, yesterday the charges against Keith Ellison were disproven. Another smear by the right gone wrong.

LOL, the dems hired their own investigator and she said "didn't find any proof", what a surprise? Supposedly the woman accusing ellison says she has a tape of him screaming at her and slamming her around, she hasn't produced it yet...we have to believe her right? :scratch

Will Kavanaugh who didn't was an FBI investigation sue the doctor for slander, defamation of character, etc?

No. Just like she wouldn't ever seek civil damages. Because you can't prove or disprove it happened either way. She has no burden of proof in this scenario. She only has to convince people like you that there was a chance that it happened so you'll believe every morsel of it.

No. Just like she wouldn't ever seek civil damages. Because you can't prove or disprove it happened either way. She has no burden of proof in this scenario. She only has to convince people like you that there was a chance that it happened so you'll believe every morsel of it.

Trump himself said we can't have any doubt. End of story, don't you think?