Do you believe the sexual assault allegations against Kavanaugh?

WVU

sexual assault?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Did the sexual assault happen in your opinion?

• Yes
    • No
    • on the fence

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fucking idiots arguing with the biggest idiot of them all.

bigrunner is a retard and this is the one site where people pay attention to him.

tobytyler was right.

I’ve been busy all day but just waiting to free up to write exactly what you did.....

WVU surprises me most......and Hammer actually told BR that he thought he was probably cool when he didn’t talk policy’s

He was forced to lie about some things. Otherwise, it gives her ridiculous story the appearance of having some credibility.

Come on, man.

He wasn't forced to lie. He could have told the truth about drinking on a weekday or whatever and told the truth while still holding the line about him being innocent.

I dont know what happened, but the "100% accurate calendar" and non-drinking statements have firmly put this guy into the liar category.

I’ve been busy all day but just waiting to free up to write exactly what you did.....

WVU surprises me most......and Hammer actually told BR that he thought he was probably cool when he didn’t talk policy’s

I doubt WVU has a fucking clue whats going on or at least doesn't care, probably just reciting whatever he saw on the news for 10 minutes past few nights.  Just riling up the retards here with remarks.

joey says bigrunner probably cool but merlin is for sure a whackjob.

But I'd rather hangout with merlin and give him a little elbow tap and nod at a sheep out in the yard and he'll say "yea that's a fine specimen" while licking his lips

If I did that with bigrunner and some woman walking by he'd probably start screaming about sexualizing women and call the cops.

Come on, man.

He wasn't forced to lie. He could have told the truth about drinking on a weekday or whatever and told the truth while still holding the line about him being innocent.

I dont know what happened, but the "100% accurate calendar" and non-drinking statements have firmly put this guy into the liar category.

And none of the things he supposedly lied about should have any bearing on whether he is confirmed as a Supreme Court justice or not. Even if the allegations are 100% true, things that people do as young adults should not affect their professional career 30+ years later.

Mrs. Ford stories are far from credible.

● According to the Washington Post, notes from Dr. Ford's 2013 therapy session, which she refused to turn over to Senate investigators, list the attacks as having occurred when she was in her "late teens."

● Dr. Ford was born in November 1966. Her "late teens" would be consistent with a July 6, 2018, text message to a Post reporter where she describes the alleged attack as happening in the mid-1980s.

● For reasons that remain unclear, three weeks later, in a July 30th letter to Senator Diane Feinstein, Dr. Ford then changed the date of the attack to the "early 1980s."

● One week later, Ford takes a polygraph test with her lawyers where she was asked before-hand to describe the events. In that statement, she first wrote that the alleged attack occurred in the early 1980s. But then something strange happens. As you can see, she scratched out "early 1980s" and left it as "1980s."

● Finally, by mid-September, in her first on-the-record interview, Ford narrowed the date of the attack to the "summer of 1982."

To recap: Presumably for decades, and certainly as of 2013 and early July, Ford claimed that her alleged attack happened in the mid-1980s when she was in her late teens. Then, after consulting with friends and lawyers, the date of the attack changed to 1982 until she homed in on the summer of that year.

Why is this important? If the attack happened when Ford was in her late teens (1984-1986), as her therapist's notes and correspondence with the Washington Post state, Brett Kavanaugh would have been 300 miles away from her as a full-time student at Yale University. Furthermore, as Ford herself noted in her testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee, she began college at age 17 in Chapel Hill, meaning she spent much of her "late teens" in North Carolina—far away from the Maryland suburbs where she claims Kavanaugh attacked her.

Runner you really are too left to have a productive conversation with. You are what is wrong with my Democratic Party.

Here we go again. Give me an example of me being too left?

Yesterday you said. "DEM's will manufacture dirt to smear RepubliCON nominee's?

I called you on that asking for examples. You surrendered and responded "honestly I got nothing". I've had my way with you. Ask KR. Lol

This is your chance for redemption.

anybody who thinks this whore is not lying her ass off is an idiot

She's not a whore, she's a rabid anti - trumper and a partisan, I think she did know kavanaugh indirectly during the 80's, perhaps she had a sexual incident like she described(hard to call it an assault when nothing happened but it had nothing to do with kav,), and  when there was talk that Kavanaugh might be selected she concocted this story to say it was him in order to keep Kavanaugh off the court.

She scrubbed her social media right before this started, there are reports that she is extremely political.

Runner you really are too left to have a productive conversation with. You are what is wrong with my Democratic Party.

What else makes my too far left. Because I believe a doctor when she says she has a fear of flying.

Or was it the comment about the White House changing the official transcript by deleting Trump's attack of a female reporter.

Or maybe it was my comment that exposed Trump's hypocrisy when in one situation he calls for the death penalty of five black kids but today he say "America is a dangerous place for young males".

Here we go again. Give me an example of me being too left?

Yesterday you said. "DEM's will manufacture dirt to smear RepubliCON nominee's?

I called you on that asking for examples. You surrendered and responded "honestly I got nothing". I've had my way with you. Ask KR. Lol

This is your chance for redemption.

The fact you believe every negative thing about republicans is a problem. You give the benefit of the doubt to a crazy woman claiming she went to 10 parties with rape trains with Kavanaugh present. Even liberal media is dismissing her now. This was an obvious case of a Democrat manufacturing stories. The party may not be behind it, but they would if her story had an ounce of credibility