Do you believe the sexual assault allegations against Kavanaugh?

WVU

sexual assault?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Did the sexual assault happen in your opinion?

• Yes
    • No
    • on the fence

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Division 1? LOL. In what? Swimming?

um. Baseball. Basketball. Soccer. Football they're FCS (which is still d1)- and better than a lot of FBS schools - they'll be d1 in the next decade. They have turned down offers from conferences. So besides every sport they participate in, I guess you're technically right.

um. Baseball. Basketball. Soccer. Football they're FCS (which is still d1)- and better than a lot of FBS schools - they'll be d1 in the next decade. They have turned down offers from conferences. So besides every sport they participate in, I guess you're technically right.

UW-Green Bay and UW-Milwaukee are D1 in basketball.  Big deal.

Not major campuses.

Monkey and Bump both good guys who love to argue

eh not really anymore: about sports sure, but not this stuff. I stated an opinion that seemed rational. Didnt belittle anyone else's. Monkey flew off the handle. He made up things, and now has been greatly misinformed on ISU. It's a large school and a large campus in one of the top 8 athletic conferences in sports. Theres nothing not big about ISU. It is the same college experience as going to a big 10 school - it's actually much more fun than U of I.

I made the mistake in thinking monkey was worth discussing this with. Monkey has always told me I was wrong about restaurant COGS and margins before so I should have known better.

eh not really anymore: about sports sure, but not this stuff. I stated an opinion that seemed rational. Didnt belittle anyone else's. Monkey flew off the handle. He made up things, and now has been greatly misinformed on ISU. It's a large school and a large campus in one of the top 8 athletic conferences in sports. Theres nothing not big about ISU. It is the same college experience as going to a big 10 school - it's actually much more fun than U of I.

LOL.  That might be the funniest post I've ever read.

LOL. That might be the funniest post I've ever read.

well, 30 minutes ago I didnt attend any college so you're making progress.

And btw, I think most kids in illinois would agree. I enjoyed Indiana more but i liked ISU from a party stand point much more than Michigan. There was a lot more to do... but you know better than me because you're an expert on illinois state.

well, 30 minutes ago I didnt attend any college so you're making progress.

And btw, I think most kids in illinois would agree. I enjoyed Indiana more but i liked ISU from a party stand point much more than Michigan. There was a lot more to do... but you know better than me because you're an expert on illinois state.

Wait.  I thought you said people in Ann Arbor party all the time....

Thanks for proving my point.

I'm gonna be honest, I got nothing. Plus it's late.

Thanks for being honest. I see so much of the false Narratives, lies, propaganda trafficked by the right.

At least 95% of the attacks on Hillary by the right and the Russians are lies, smears, false narratives. It's called right wing propaganda.

My boss says she's a dyke. That's just false. I told my boss I believe Dr. Ford. He thinks she's getting paid. That's just idiotic. I shouldn't even be working for this guy. Tomorrow I give him my two week notice.

I will defend our country against all enemies foreign or RepubliCON.

huh? Because I enjoyed partying more at ISU? OK. Have at it. I'm gonna go relax but it's been great learning so much from you. Thank you for the free lessons and have a great night.

So you went to Illinois St. over Michigan because you enjoyed parties there better.  Uh huh.  LOL.

So many intelligent people go to a worse school because they KNOW the parties are better there.  You went partying at a college campus in high school a lot.  Right?  LMAO.

I've heard it all now.