Do you believe the sexual assault allegations against Kavanaugh?

WVU

sexual assault?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Did the sexual assault happen in your opinion?

• Yes
    • No
    • on the fence

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, it was Washington Nationals season tickets.

I don't know how many he bought but it's silly to even be a discussion topic.

If we keep going this way you and I will see job applicants being asked to provide DNA samples.

I even heard a report that there was attempt to access his children's school records in an effort to find dirt on him.

It has to stop somewhere...

I don't know how many he bought but it's silly to even be a discussion topic.

If we keep going this way you and I will see job applicants being asked to provide DNA samples.

I even heard a report that there was attempt to access his children's school records in an effort to find dirt on him.

It has to stop somewhere...

I agree, but finances were a reasonable inquiry. https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/07/new-strike-against-kavanaugh-season-tickets/565022/

Yeah..I know...the Atlantic. Was not looking for a discussion. Was just an aside on my parting comment. He’s in. We move on.

You'd think liberals would want poor judges. I couldn't figure out why guy is so broke, but my mom explained it, his rich parents are still alive. Soon enough he'll be load d too. With a nice lifetime spot on supreme Court. Eat shit liberals. Dear God I'm turning I to Merlin.

You'd think liberals would want poor judges. I couldn't figure out why guy is so broke, but my mom explained it, his rich parents are still alive. Soon enough he'll be load d too. With a nice lifetime spot on supreme Court. Eat shit liberals. Dear God I'm turning I to Merlin.

All you need is some expired meat.

When we see how they act in situations like this, it does harden the moderates. 

It's called having principles! That's the difference between the 2 parties. The RepubliCONs will do what ever it takes to win. Lie, steal, cheat, collude with a foreign adversary. A win at all cost mentality.

I don't know when this started but I witnessed it in 2000 when Bush and the Republicans stole the election from Gore. Then 2016 the Republicans were Derelicts of Duty when the refused to advise and consent on Obama's nomination "Merrick Garland", leaving Scotus seat vacant for over a year. An now the fixed investigation and cover up of attempted rape!

The corruption, thefts and crimes against the constitution has been one sided for a very long time!

It’s exactly the opposite son. You watch too much NPR, MSNBC, and CNN.

His dumbest post is 10x smarter then any post I ever read of yours or Big Bed Wetter

let me know when you wanna apologize for your absurd comment about my wife pal. You can PM me. Uncalled for. I dont get defensive about anything posted about me but the wife shit is uncalled for pal. Nothing hurts teddy more than someone he thinks is intelligent disagreeing with his world view. I understand that. You're still my favorite retarded best buddies west coast poster.

I see susan collins is getting high praise, not only for voting yes, but for her eloquent speech laying out her reasons, defending basic rights of the accused, etc. And then you have Jeff Flake. :laugh

Not  a single person in the country is singing his praise, he's not only the weakest, but probably the dumbest US senator in decades, he finally picked a side(sorta), yet no one on either side has the slightest confidence he means it, or has much respect for him in general. He wants so bad to be seen as a leader and craves the attention, but the more the spotlight shines on him the smaller he appears. Murkowski is doing what she thinks is right, Collins is taking a stand, Manchin is doing what he has to do to survive,and Flake...who knows? :scratch

Another Yale classmate has come forward and says Kavanaugh was a nasty blackout drunk and gambled. FBI blocked him. What a sham the RepubliCON party is.

Trump himself says there should be no doubt. Zero doubt. But he's a RepubliCON and obviously has zero credibility.

Lying drunk rapist, Kavanaugh is the least popular Scotus nominee ever. He's upside down. Lol

Another Yale classmate has come forward and says Kavanaugh was a nasty blackout drunk and gambled. FBI blocked him. What a sham the RepubliCON party is.

Trump himself says there should be no doubt. Zero doubt. But he's a RepubliCON and obviously has zero credibility.

Lying drunk rapist, Kavanaugh is the least popular Scotus nominee ever. He's upside down. Lol

Fake news!

I'd love to see your reaction after the Right got fed up enough to use the same tactics the Left uses.

Let's see some Republican fanatic female come forward to claim that Diane Feinstein copped a feel twenty years ago.  Since the accuser is female, she MUST be believed.

I hear that a female poster at another forum has spoken to a lawyer about an incident involving BigRunner.  Seems BR sent her nude photos with a couple of nasty demands included. 

Normally, I wouldn't have believed such an outrageous claim - but, this has to be true because of the sex of the accuser.

let me know when you wanna apologize for your absurd comment about my wife pal. You can PM me. Uncalled for. I dont get defensive about anything posted about me but the wife shit is uncalled for pal. Nothing hurts teddy more than someone he thinks is intelligent disagreeing with his world view. I understand that. You're still my favorite retarded best buddies west coast poster.

I seen someone mention your wife a couple weeks back and you got all fired up so I put that in my memory bank and figured I’d use it down the line for a cheap dig.....my apologies Pal