I have questions

IAG

Anyone have a Roomba type thing? I know X does, but never heard the report. I looked at them online and there is a great variety of models...some much more expensive...anyone have experience? If I am adding an second-blood on Mach’s hands- cat I definitely need something.

BGS and MM....will filing a paper return lesson one’s chance of audit? I have read that, and it makes sense to me. Any thoughts?

The Roomba is Tremendous. We think one of our neighbors might have one too. Because it will turn on by itself early in the morning sometimes. It comes with this little barrier so you can contain it to individual rooms. Which allows it to clean better. And you can buy them online if you want extras.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have a Roomba type thing? I know X does, but never heard the report. I looked at them online and there is a great variety of models...some much more expensive...anyone have experience? If I am adding an second-blood on Mach’s hands- cat I definitely need something.

BGS and MM....will filing a paper return lesson one’s chance of audit? I have read that, and it makes sense to me. Any thoughts?

I would say the chances of audit are higher by actually filing paper,simply because so few do so nowadays

The Roomba is Tremendous. We think one of our neighbors might have one too. Because it will turn on by itself early in the morning sometimes. It comes with this little barrier so you can contain it to individual rooms. Which allows it to clean better. And you can buy them online if you want extras.

Which model do you have? They apparently run anywhere from $250-950.