I have questions

IAG

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can't prove OR disprove it, that was my point all along

a best guess based on our current understanding of science and math is still just a total guess

doofus #1 - "hey i'm looking out into space and making some calculations and i say the universe was created 13 billion years ago"

doofus #2 - "better make it 13.7 so it doesn't look like such a rounded guess"

I looked it up, and it's actually 13.772 billion years old, with an uncertainty of 59 million years either way.

Another interesting tidbit is our galaxy(the milky way) is not as it was originally either, it's the result of the collision of two galaxies  that merged into our current spiral shape.

Some of the best images ever of our galaxy and beyond were taken by the hubble, I would reccomend checking out the "hubble deep space images" as well as a wonderful shot of Orion that actually shows new stars forming out of massive clouds of gas and dust(it's happening right now, new stars being born), they're spectacular.

How crazy is it that dinosaurs roamed the earth for 350 Million years? What did they do for 350 million years? Eat, shit and sleep? What a waste of a planet and for that fvcking long...

How long have we been here line 65.000 years? Drop in the bucket compared to dinosaurs.....

I say the Man is no longer within 200yrs and AI takes over for millions of years before the world finally explodes