Welcome danshan to TGF

Always Call Heads

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will put up my betting knowledge and or lines up against anyone out there. done it many times recently and rarely see anybody hanging better numbers than me.  Most of these big talkers wont put their money where their mouth is.

I can get closer to closing lines than anyone I have met in the NBA and I am not quite as confident in baseball but have not seen anyone hang better numbers than me yet and I put the challenge out all the time.

from the smartest people in the business

if you think you can cap put up a line a few days before a game and before any lines come out. if you can do this and get close than you can talk until then put a chill on the calling people retard.  

and I know been here many times with smart guys and they huff and puff but wont or dont post any lines BEFORE they come out

I will put up my betting knowledge and or lines up against anyone out there. done it many times recently and rarely see anybody hanging better numbers than me. Most of these big talkers wont put their money where their mouth is.

I can get closer to closing lines than anyone I have met in the NBA and I am not quite as confident in baseball but have not seen anyone hang better numbers than me yet and I put the challenge out all the time.

from the smartest people in the business

if you think you can cap put up a line a few days before a game and before any lines come out. if you can do this and get close than you can talk until then put a chill on the calling people retard.

and I know been here many times with smart guys and they huff and puff but wont or dont post any lines BEFORE they come out

Most posters who post this dick-swinging nonsense last half a season.

Durito actually wrote some interesting stuff but he is another one of the good ol boys, I know everything and I cant listen or waste my so valuable time with people below my level.  well folks I might have been at that dumb level but not anymore. I look at most things these jokers right now and just laugh. I spend my time with people that actually know this shit and chat with them not jerkoffs who are just good ol buddies who are living off their antique fame.  These guys like this durito bag and ol timer are washed up and long gone. they need to put the keyboard down and go get their jello and nurse call at their retirement homes, the new guys are in town!

:laugh Tha's strong stuff danshan. But durito is a professional bettor. You have not reached that level yet.

However. outside of his expertise you might have been him beat on quite a few sports. durito keeps it in his wheel house.

ok it just shuts up the wannabe smart guys, I dont appreciate people calling me a retard. and posting early lines before they come out separates the men from the boys

Nobody here doing models except durito and Monkey and neither going to like you much which is why I said there were some guys that you could fight with. But not much interest in your sort of thing here.

:laugh Tha's strong stuff danshan. But durito is a professional bettor. You have not reached that level yet.

However. outside of his expertise you might have been him beat on quite a few sports. durito keeps it in his wheel house.

I dont need to be a professional bettor brother, I got my own money I dont need to steal money from the fat dumbass on the couch that durito is waiting on him  to bet on the Pats to cover blindly so he can get his edge.

I knew a pro poker player he was so good and proud, I watched him play and he was pro jacking little old florida retirees that were on vacation to play cards and he was not lying he was a pro, he should be proud, he was taking hands off people with one eye and mac degeneration in the other, pro bettor is a big word can mean a lot of things. 

what is durito a pro at?  

I’m only interested in beating the book, not playing wanna-be lines maker.

I dont think I know you but dude if you cant set a good line and be close to closers, you are not winning long term!  I know you can have good runs and SB can help but reality, how do you know what to bet if you dont know the value of that bet?

I dont need to be a professional bettor brother, I got my own money I dont need to steal money from the fat dumbass on the couch that durito is waiting on him  to bet on the Pats to cover blindly so he can get his edge.

I knew a pro poker player he was so good and proud, I watched him play and he was pro jacking little old florida retirees that were on vacation to play cards and he was not lying he was a pro, he should be proud, he was taking hands off people with one eye and mac degeneration in the other, pro bettor is a big word can mean a lot of things. 

what is durito a pro at?  

durito is primarily college basketball and some foreign basketball and soccer I think. You guys don't model the same stuff.

I dont appreciate people calling me a retard.

You aren't a retard like in the real sense.  Like the special olympics.  

But in forumville on this side of the fence you are 100% fucking retard. 

Nobody cares about your nonsense.  Outside of your half retarded teen fucking cousin from Texas. 

He recently won 10k I guess. He's getting gold teeth this weekend. 

I dont think I know you but dude if you cant set a good line and be close to closers, you are not winning long term! I know you can have good runs and SB can help but reality, how do you know what to bet if you dont know the value of that bet?

I know what you are saying. I’ve bet baseball for over 35 years and you have to have knowledge of the line.

example Twolves Bucks tomorrow

what number is a good number to get that game at 

what number when it opens makes you move

and if you dont know now how will you know when its post time 

You are going to lose interest here fast with that danshan. I told you the Think Tank was the place for you. Now if you want to talk about Joe Flacco, you might get some interest. 

You aren't a retard like in the real sense.  Like the special olympics.  

But in forumville on this side of the fence you are 100% fucking retard. 

Nobody cares about your nonsense.  Outside of your half retarded teen fucking cousin from Texas. 

He recently won 10k I guess. He's getting gold teeth this weekend. 

Are you supposed to be selling real estate by now and retiring from being So Dumb Hablo? 

durito is primarily college basketball and some foreign basketball and soccer I think. You guys don't model the same stuff.

I was talking with Joe B and Pokerjoe the other day and we actually came to a kinda consensus that, you might not even have to model anymore with the advanced stuff available its all about adjusting for injuries weather and other stuff. I kinda agreed.

I now spend 10 hrs on injuries and rest adjustments compared to modeling the teams 

I think sagarin and others are doing so good that you can just use that and adjust from there

take the wolves game 

minn sitting at 91

bucks sitting at 97

give them a simple 3 for home

91 minn

100 bucks

so bucks -9

and that would probably be a fair line except for Towns being out he is worth about 3

so now you got -12 

and that is just using sagarin, and it will be darn close to that

I was talking with Joe B and Pokerjoe the other day and we actually came to a kinda consensus that, you might not even have to model anymore with the advanced stuff available its all about adjusting for injuries weather and other stuff. I kinda agreed.

I now spend 10 hrs on injuries and rest adjustments compared to modeling the teams 

I think sagarin and others are doing so good that you can just use that and adjust from there

take the wolves game 

minn sitting at 91

bucks sitting at 97

give them a simple 3 for home

91 minn

100 bucks

so bucks -9

and that would probably be a fair line except for Towns being out he is worth about 3

so now you got -12 

and that is just using sagarin, and it will be darn close to that

I am not a modeler but I am pretty sure that is wrong.