Welcome danshan to TGF

Always Call Heads

Interesting, nice to be retired at 46.  

Not much going here - wholesaler, part time bartender for corporate events and weddings (I train them also), and am a caretaker.  Mainly bet the great lakes games, easiest to follow them since I don't have the time to bet like I used to.

when you run a btc based business that deals exclusively in btc and it goes from 80 bucks to 18 grand, its not too hard to retire! I am not that smart just got really fricken lucky honestly! I just chose btc because the reviews I was doing did not stand up to paypal review so I had to find an alternate source to make sure I got paid, dumb luck!

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when you run a btc based business that deals exclusively in btc and it goes from 80 bucks to 18 grand, its not too hard to retire! I am not that smart just got really fricken lucky honestly! I just chose btc because the reviews I was doing did not stand up to paypal review so I had to find an alternate source to make sure I got paid, dumb luck!

timing is everything.

I bought eth for pennies cause I thought I could somehow app out reviews on the blockchain. that worked out even better than btc honestly. I also got into stellar now because I think I can do some valuation crap using the technology, we shall see hopefully it does the same thing or I figure out how to make the tech work for valuator reviews!

worked as a forensic commercial valuator for years. I have valued things from ferris wheels to old train cars, I use comparative market analysis to do that. designed a few apps to try and algo some values for submitted items but that never panned out really. Made a shit ton though because I did not want to deal with a 3rd party merchant for the app payments so went with BTC and it was worth about 70-80 bucks at that time and ended up at the end with a few btc, so all ended well with that.  I use subjective comparative analysis to do sports as well. I do not actually model pace or any of the common things most people do for one particular reason and that is all folks pretty much take the same math classes and model the same, so how can you get an edge doing what they do and giving them margin, so I went a different way. I am pretty much retired now, I am 46, have a 35 yo wife and a 4yo son. only thing I do with my day time is some expert witness review hours for divorces mainly and sports! I am still golfing in the low 80s but it is slowly slipping away! what about some of you, what is your story!

Are you still retired when the wife takes half? You better get off this NBA kick. 

Here is the difference between you and durito. You do NBA because it is easy to do and you do not have to get too involved. That is where durito is just getting started. durito has achieved the singularity.

Monty Hall problem seems more up his alley. Maybe we can talk about that. We can definitely talk about BTC, What is your opinion of the Oxford comma ACH?

To tell you the truth, I had never even heard of the Oxford comma and still don't know what it is and don't care to find out. This will no doubt lower me further in your esteem.

Monty Hall problem seems more up his alley. Maybe we can talk about that. We can definitely talk about BTC, What is your opinion of the Oxford comma ACH?

Need Teddy to check in, his Monty Hall problem opinions one of the best threads ever at EOG.

http://forums.eog.com/index.php?threads/how-can-i-use-the-monty-hall-problem-to-my-advantage-and-win-millions.352336/

Are you still retired when the wife takes half? You better get off this NBA kick. 

Here is the difference between you and durito. You do NBA because it is easy to do and you do not have to get too involved. That is where durito is just getting started. durito has achieved the singularity.

this is not the 1st wife been there done that.  I think you can calm down on telling durito how good he is, I think he has that one all figured out by himself!