Welcome danshan to TGF

Always Call Heads

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BT kicked me out because I kept calling out these old dudes like durito. him and his lil buddies ol man timer and others got their feelings hurt because I ask them to prove all the nonsense they kick out.  They talk about sports betting like its 1945 and you wear thick glasses and have a feeling about games. The game has passed them by and they dont like talking about it.  Fact is beat the line and win long term! only way to beat the line is to have good lines that are as close to close as possible and find the current lines that have not moved to that spot yet!

only thing that bothers me about little hard one AKA durito is he talks crap all day and calls people dumb but he wont put up anything to show that skill. I dont need his secret recipe to believe, he can state it clearly, why doesnt he start talking about regression to the mean or some other useless crap that has absolutely nothing to do with todays sharp lines.  

only thing that bothers me about little hard one AKA durito is he talks crap all day and calls people dumb but he wont put up anything to show that skill. I dont need his secret recipe to believe, he can state it clearly, why doesnt he start talking about regression to the mean or some other useless crap that has absolutely nothing to do with todays sharp lines.  

Teddy called him out last year on a CBB weekend.  Rito posted his plays and went about 20-7.  

yeah 20-7 is not sustainable that is pure luck, did he post his lines before lines came out? 

wins and losses mean nothing

if you want to figure out how talented a capper is see how close he is to the closing line with his lines before lines come out and see how well he can adjust when a major player is announced out.

also you can look at how well he did against the closing line

if he bet -7 at -106 and it closed at -7 at -106 he is not going to do well long term, contrary to popular belief

now if he bet at -7 -106 and it closed at -7 -122 he is on to something.

I am not denying he has skills, I just dont like the talking down to everyone and treating everyone they are second class citizens and not elaborating why.

if you know something someone else wants to know why not share that information.  if your edge is so small that a few more people becoming competitive takes you out of the edge, your edge sucked anyway.

BT kicked me out because I kept calling out these old dudes like durito. him and his lil buddies ol man timer and others got their feelings hurt because I ask them to prove all the nonsense they kick out. They talk about sports betting like its 1945 and you wear thick glasses and have a feeling about games. The game has passed them by and they dont like talking about it. Fact is beat the line and win long term! only way to beat the line is to have good lines that are as close to close as possible and find the current lines that have not moved to that spot yet!

I haven't posted at bt for years

BT kicked me out because I kept calling out these old dudes like durito. him and his lil buddies ol man timer and others got their feelings hurt because I ask them to prove all the nonsense they kick out.  They talk about sports betting like its 1945 and you wear thick glasses and have a feeling about games. The game has passed them by and they dont like talking about it.  Fact is beat the line and win long term! only way to beat the line is to have good lines that are as close to close as possible and find the current lines that have not moved to that spot yet!

Rito far from an “old dude”, still in his 30’s I believe.

That is not why you got banned. You got banned for posting in pick threads and generally pissing people off.

durito is not ever going to post lines because he bets them. He only posts after he has bet and they are not usually available.

You have to assume certain people are sharp and then show how they aren't. That is where you always run into trouble. You just constantly talk about CLV and assume people are handicapping. There are very few professional bettors actually handicapping as you imagine. durito definitely does not handicap.

Rito and Old Timer are two complete different people. Old Timer is not originating anything. Nice dude but pretty sure he has never claimed to be pro.

From the few I have seen when posted Rito is generally beating the closer on a high percentage.

I dont know anything about what he caps or does, he does not discuss anything except basic math and call people dumb

how can you show they are not sharp if they wont discuss anything, just say stupid little one liners

If someone says they are a professional bettor, you have to assume they are. They are not going to post lines. They are not interested in proving anything to anyone.

The best you can hope for is that they correct you on something you are wrong about. 

You do not understand how market moves work and people think you are an idiot because you keep repeating the same nonsense to professional gamblers.

You have shown you have an edge. I am sure durito has a certain respect for what you have done. But he is not going to get into anything specific with you when he does not respect your knowledge of gambling overall. 

I use to think they had something to offer but in all honesty most of the old forum guys

they know math and anything worth knowing that they know they keep to themselves except for throwing out a vague and useless "you are wrong" how does that help anyone?

Anyway I will keep rolling and posting and if they dont like it they can come in throw their one liners and I will roast them for a few threads and move on. 

I am here to have fun, talk stuff and share anything I got or can give or get from anyone about shoot anything really, I just turned a guy on to Zacapa 23 and that shit is +EV without a doubt!