Welcome danshan to TGF

Always Call Heads

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use to think they had something to offer but in all honesty most of the old forum guys

they know math and anything worth knowing that they know they keep to themselves except for throwing out a vague and useless "you are wrong" how does that help anyone?

Anyway I will keep rolling and posting and if they dont like it they can come in throw their one liners and I will roast them for a few threads and move on. 

I am here to have fun, talk stuff and share anything I got or can give or get from anyone about shoot anything really, I just turned a guy on to Zacapa 23 and that shit is +EV without a doubt!

You get plenty of that feedback. People have told you on BT and SBR that you are wrong about how you view things. You have not progressed.

You make assumptions about what people think and those assumptions are always way off.

That's the fatal flaw in hyperintellectuals.

Either way, interesting energy from this guy. A tad gung-ho, but can tell that he's bright.

Let's hope he isn't so bright that he burns out here.

I am not burning out or going away, I bet everyday and talk about it even more.

I hope we all win! I love to talk about anything sports betting, smart, dumb, for fun or serious it does not matter to me.

Tell us about you Dan.  

worked as a forensic commercial valuator for years. I have valued things from ferris wheels to old train cars, I use comparative market analysis to do that. designed a few apps to try and algo some values for submitted items but that never panned out really. Made a shit ton though because I did not want to deal with a 3rd party merchant for the app payments so went with BTC and it was worth about 70-80 bucks at that time and ended up at the end with a few btc, so all ended well with that.  I use subjective comparative analysis to do sports as well. I do not actually model pace or any of the common things most people do for one particular reason and that is all folks pretty much take the same math classes and model the same, so how can you get an edge doing what they do and giving them margin, so I went a different way. I am pretty much retired now, I am 46, have a 35 yo wife and a 4yo son. only thing I do with my day time is some expert witness review hours for divorces mainly and sports! I am still golfing in the low 80s but it is slowly slipping away! what about some of you, what is your story!

NO I want you to give me the lines for these games now before lines come out

02/24
11:00a 307381
307382  Holy Cross
 Lehigh                                                                                               02/24
12:00p 307383
307384  American
 Army                                                                                               02/24
1:00p 307385
307386  Lafayette
 Bucknell

or even better give me lines on the NBA and I will surely give you mine for the 25th games before they come  out tomorrow AM

NO I want you to give me the lines for these games now before lines come out

02/24

11:00a 307381

307382 Holy Cross

Lehigh 02/24

12:00p 307383

307384 American

Army 02/24

1:00p 307385

307386 Lafayette

Bucknell

or even better give me lines on the NBA and I will surely give you mine for the 25th games before they come out tomorrow AM

Lol no I'm not posting my #s befor I can bet, though those are micro limit extra games so who cares. You want to know the opener, check kenpom

sound dumb is dumb, might be dumb who cares I am still fun to talk to about sports! you got anything you want to chat about, I am sure I have an opinion.

What’s your take on the Oxford comma?

I judge people on their opinions of 1. The Oxford, 2. The Monty Hall problem, and 3. REM.

Have to run now but would be happy to engage with you about any of the three going forward. Welcome.

worked as a forensic commercial valuator for years. I have valued things from ferris wheels to old train cars, I use comparative market analysis to do that. designed a few apps to try and algo some values for submitted items but that never panned out really. Made a shit ton though because I did not want to deal with a 3rd party merchant for the app payments so went with BTC and it was worth about 70-80 bucks at that time and ended up at the end with a few btc, so all ended well with that.  I use subjective comparative analysis to do sports as well. I do not actually model pace or any of the common things most people do for one particular reason and that is all folks pretty much take the same math classes and model the same, so how can you get an edge doing what they do and giving them margin, so I went a different way. I am pretty much retired now, I am 46, have a 35 yo wife and a 4yo son. only thing I do with my day time is some expert witness review hours for divorces mainly and sports! I am still golfing in the low 80s but it is slowly slipping away! what about some of you, what is your story!

Interesting, nice to be retired at 46.  

Not much going here - wholesaler, part time bartender for corporate events and weddings (I train them also), and am a caretaker.  Mainly bet the great lakes games, easiest to follow them since I don't have the time to bet like I used to.