Finally, the Brock has come back to Omaha...

KingRevolver

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you're not Sherlock Fucking Holmes guy. So stop trying so hard

i didnt try hard. i searched youtube and you were there asking questions about swift rookie program

then you said you are not in a swift program but will be using a friends rig (at no cost) to make 1700/wk

but now you are back in swift and will be a mentor soon. just tough to keep up with the weaves 

Not enough profitable freight to make a living

O/O Mentor (Current Employee) - Phoenix, AZ - October 29, 2017

Been with swift for several years and since the end of August for some reason things have changed drastically, to much time on the loads resulting in massive time loss for a driver to be profitable. Mentors are beening forced to train the trainees for free and having to owe the company money at the end of the week. Communication with the terminals are at an all time low with many call ins resulting in being hung up on before even given a chance to talk to anyone. Wait times on hold can reach up to an hour in some cases inless your calling a recruiter and in the event of reaching someone you typically cant get a result that benefits the driver. This use to be an outstanding company to work for but in recent time the drivers are being treated as nothing more then day labor's. You might make a check or you might not.

May 16, 2019

Helpful (1)
swift-transportation-squarelogo.png
"Ok if you don't mind low pay"
StarStarStarStarStar
Former Employee - Local Truck Driver in Edwardsville, KS
Recommends
Neutral Outlook
I worked at Swift Transportation full-time for less than a year

Pros

Ok equipment they will somewhat work with you if you need to take the day off for appointments. Ok staff at Edwardsville ks terminal good benefits I enjoyed working at Swift I just didn't make enough money for the hours I worked.

Cons

Low hourly pay with no overtime long hours. Recruiters lie about available positions beware of lying recruiters.

Advice to Management

Stay professional treat people the way you like to be treated.

the winter solstice is upon us and the end of days are nigh in forumville.  who will save us jericho as the walls are closing around us.  the swerve is coming as our superhero crisscrosses the great plains a disguise so ingenious so many years and tales in the making that no one will see it coming.  who will save us because it cannot be the gay sailor in a tulane tshirt the bukkake tears of ghost pepper winged calgary wearing tucked in cargo shorts childhood cancer stiffing morlock?  but the swerve the surprise ending is that the man, nee lets not use that word, the succubus of decency to all human beings is really a moral tale sent from the heavens cautioning us of all that we should aspire not to be.  pieces of shit, actual turds have muffled conversations and fits of laughter when the tell the tales of the morlock who saved the world.  his swifty truck is his cape, truck stop gumbo is his elixir.  traveling from white trash town to white trash town he preys on the unsuspecting in the three star barbecue halls- the paper plate carrying chicken wing speakeasies and most of all the insect broth serving soup kitchens.  save us why2brock, save us.  

summon the power of fistfucks sean patrick pantload, the revs backloaded no fap man chowder, the grammatically challenged carolina kids bedazzled jeans (oh the glitter my friend the glitter), this time you wont be able to hide under the bed mister crosscountry runner why2brock cant save you.   the power of these forces is equal to twenty times a billysink, the unit we measure superhuman strength by in these dark apocalyptic days when the zombies roam the internet and the mental illness is the norm rather than the exception.  summon the power of a planet hollywood hotel room after a six team parlay has just come in.  he is not the devil a demon, he is both diablo and diabla in the flesh.  

put away your crucifixes your garlic your spells and your talismans.  they are powerless over this five foot two behemoth and his trusty sidekick swifty.  the only thing that can stop our superhero is good old-fashioned morals and decency.  kids are dying and our morlock is slopping up more of his special powers wing by wing bowl by bowl rib by rib.  his voracious appetite grunting and lack of any common decency and tourette like profanity has the onlookers gaping in wide eyed disbelief.  who would allow such a creature to exist on this earth.  is this some sort of cruel joke they cry.  yet the morlock continues his quest going everywhwere and nowhere devouring his soylent and turning himself into a human feces garbage eating mutant.  its like hes unfinished says a lady from south dakota as she gasps in horror at the human form of the cascada segrada.  he just keeps eating and they just keep feeding him the insults the degradation that he thrives on that serves as the fuel to travel with hswifty from town to town reigning terror on short order cooks everywhere.

in the end the sun will rise again.  the masses will understand that this tragic morality play this less than animalistic pile of post nuclear cockroach dung is the key the answer.  what he is really telling us is that you shouldnt be like me i am showing you the wrong path and that inside i am a sad little man a very little man who thrives on the degradation and humiliation of humanity.   there are no bounds he wont go to humiliate himself and to teach us that this is not the way.

but alas the end is near.  save us why2brock.  and the walls come tumbling down.

Pro tip for the Brockster.  

Buy a large Gatorade and small bottle of bleach.

Put a small dollop of bleach in your empty Gatorade bottle  to kill the smell of you piss.

Not kidding.  It's hard to pee when  and where when living in a truck when you want to.3

OTR  is a hard life.

huh

why can't you piss on the side of the highway?

How is waiting factored in??

He's out enjoying himself during the waiting/loading...……...high end lunch/dinner, blackjack, taking photos, posting, etc., etc.

He might be if that's reasonable, and  if he can leave and come back, but if he's dumping a load and he's sitting there for 45 min/hr while they do it, that's working.

How is waiting factored in??

He's out enjoying himself during the waiting/loading...……...high end lunch/dinner, blackjack, taking photos, posting, etc., etc.

Lololololol. Swift and Duie Pyle are involved in the loading unloading process. They do not get to kick back outside and chill. There is labor involved. And when Broke shows up at Costco or some other vendor with a load he has an appointment. And guess what. If he’s there 5 hours early, he’s waiting. And he is not being paid to wait. 

For the 10th time. It is nothing more than a minimum wage job and a place to put your head down when everything is factored in. Swift and Duie Pyle drivers are the bottom rung of society. Prisons and parole offices are common places that are scoured for new, prospective drivers. 

Union job  :laugh  :laugh  :laugh