Finally, the Brock has come back to Omaha...

KingRevolver

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$3000 a week or $1700 a week or whatever the fuck today’s bedtime story is please just stop. Swift and Duie Pyle wait outside prisons and parole offices trying to find new drivers. Minimum wage and a place to put your head down when it’s all said and done. Nothing more. FACT

Union :laugh:laugh

:deemer

I'm not

I can start as a mentor in April

the brazen lies of this guy are just incredible..........first he wasnt in swift which i saw him and documented him all over youtube swift threads asking questions about rookie drivers. he said he knew a guy who was letting him use his truck for free and brock would make 1700/wk. said he was independent 

but now he is in swift and after starting just weeks ago is now up to be a swift mentor. a mentor who will make $3k/ wk lol

brock landers institute of trucking 

$3000 a week or $1700 a week or whatever the fuck today’s bedtime story is please just stop. Swift and Duie Pyle wait outside prisons and parole offices trying to find new drivers. Minimum wage and a place to put your head down when it’s all said and done. Nothing more. FACT

Union :laugh:laugh

so what is your wager when I PROVE it to you, fucktard

the brazen lies of this guy are just incredible..........first he wasnt in swift which i saw him and documented him all over youtube swift threads asking questions about rookie drivers. he said he knew a guy who was letting him use his truck for free and brock would make 1700/wk. said he was independent

but now he is in swift and after starting just weeks ago is now up to be a swift mentor. a mentor who will make $3k/ wk lol

brock landers institute of trucking

you're not Sherlock Fucking Holmes guy. So stop trying so hard