Finally, the Brock has come back to Omaha...

KingRevolver

Lololololol. Swift and Duie Pyle are involved in the loading unloading process. They do not get to kick back outside and chill. There is labor involved. And when Broke shows up at Costco or some other vendor with a load he has an appointment. And guess what. If he’s there 5 hours early, he’s waiting. And he is not being paid to wait.

For the 10th time. It is nothing more than a minimum wage job and a place to put your head down when everything is factored in. Swift and Duie Pyle drivers are the bottom rung of society. Prisons and parole offices are common places that are scoured for new, prospective drivers.

Union job :laugh:laugh:laugh

you're a clueless fucktard

Nothing you've spouted is remotely true

• Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One more question, is your speed/location tracked by the home office and are you prohibited from speeding(to make more money), or can you speed a little(perhaps 5 mph)?

there's a few instances where speeding has cost me

There's a safety score, and the biggest ding is fit speed.

I once went 20 over on an off ramp in Missouri, they have it on drive cam.

Also, once 45 in a 25, residential area, both of those were stupid and my fault.

They fall off after 3 months

there's a few instances where speeding has cost me

There's a safety score, and the biggest ding is fit speed.

I once went 20 over on an off ramp in Missouri, they have it on drive cam.

Also, once 45 in a 25, residential area, both of those were stupid and my fault.

They fall off after 3 months

Ok, but if the interstate is 65 or 70, can you go faster, and how much? I'm talking steady, obviously there might be some ups or downs.

maybe 7/8.

200 gallon tanks

Not my problem LOL

Wow, didn't know it was that much, so i take it it's a company card, and you dont care to shop truck stop prices?

What would happen if they tracked you at maybe 80-85 and you told them some guy in a compact car was messing with you, and you were trying to put a scare into him. :lol

Wow, didn't know it was that much, so i take it it's a company card, and you dont care to shop truck stop prices?

What would happen if they tracked you at maybe 80-85 and you told them some guy in a compact car was messing with you, and you were trying to put a scare into him. :lol

1) it wouldn't go that high, it's governed at 65 and 2)it's called a comdata card, you get authorized and pump away