Official Dem Nominee Thread (NO POLITICS - JUST BETTING TALK)

tailsyoulose

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No disagreement.  But Biden is an unconscious racist.  His heart is in the right place, but his brain and his generation sometimes cause him to slip up.   He always apologizes, because he didn't want to screw up.  These guys are eager, conscious racists who revel in it and don't try and improve. 

Joe with a little more unconscious racism....er slip up...lol!

If a person have the money to buy a 10000 acre ranch I have one question why in the h*** would you want to own a 10000 acre ranch

Land is freedom.

Also important for inheritance reasons. Bad idea to leave your children money. Set up a land trust to enforce work ethic. No development, no inheritance.

The wealthiest,most independent people in the world all seem to own land.

Do you expect them to rent? :laugh

“The land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it's the only thing that lasts".....Gerald O'Hara, Gone With The Wind.”

No disagreement.  But Biden is an unconscious racist.  His heart is in the right place, but his brain and his generation sometimes cause him to slip up.   He always apologizes, because he didn't want to screw up.  These guys are eager, conscious racists who revel in it and don't try and improve. 

Sometimes? How about always? What was he saying about cocaine the other day? No wonder Hiden Biden stays in his basement.

Would be the 1st big error of the Biden campaign.   He WILL get backlash for picking a non minority.  Would seriously doubt it happens because of that, but she is tremendous.   Just not at this time.  

I know.

He NEVER should have said it was going to be a Black Women

He got everybody fixated on that idea.

Last week he was down to 3. Harris, Rice, and Bass.

Many articles about some in his campaign being opposed to Harris.

Rice was considered too risky b/c the Obama/Hillary connection could give Trump low-hanging fruit for attack ad.

Bass emerged as a possible compromise.

The scientology vid buried her chances.

Then it is down to Rice and Harris.

Rice was out of the question.

Then, it looked like Harris was a lock.

Now, think about it?

What reason would there be for floating Whitmer so publicly if something wasn't up?

And, some people thought Duckworth could emerge a a compromise.

A "Women of Color" (but not Black).

Now, I guess his thinking is:

"If it ain't gonna be a Black Woman, fuck the whole "Woman of Color" thing, I might a well go with a White Chick"

e5e44a53-3dd8-41de-8247-a46e6de8e958-Big

I did not realize how far back  the extended connection  between Bass and Scientology went.

I also learned that Scientology is more evil than previously thought :doh

https://www.forbes.com/sites/richardbehar/2020/08/05/scientology-ruthlessly-harassed-reporters-including-me-for-decades-biden-vp-contender-karen-basss-statements-about-the-cult-just-dont-add-up/#293bba6e6d77

I know.

He NEVER should have said it was going to be a Black Women

He got everybody fixated on that idea.

Last week he was down to 3. Harris, Rice, and Bass.

Many articles about some in his campaign being opposed to Harris.

Rice was considered too risky b/c the Obama/Hillary connection could give Trump low-hanging fruit for attack ad.

Bass emerged as a possible compromise.

The scientology vid buried her chances.

Then it is down to Rice and Harris.

Rice was out of the question.

Then, it looked like Harris was a lock.

Now, think about it?

What reason would there be for floating Whitmer so publicly if something wasn't up?

And, some people thought Duckworth could emerge a a compromise.

A "Women of Color" (but not Black).

Now, I guess his thinking is:

"If it ain't gonna be a Black Woman, fuck the whole "Woman of Color" thing, I might a well go with a White Chick"

e5e44a53-3dd8-41de-8247-a46e6de8e958-Big

I'm not sure Biden ever said it was going to be a Black woman, just a woman.  In any event, it morphed into thinking it would be a black woman because the best qualified candidates are Black Women at this time, and it makes political sense.   Now that it's been assumed it'll be a black woman, it almost has to be, because he'll suffer backlash if it isn't.   If you doubt that, read this article.   IMO, The Whitmer float, other Floats are just noise.   It'll be one of the top 2, The Giant or Rice. 

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/511145-maxine-waters-says-biden-cant-go-home-without-a-black-woman-being-vp

Maxine Waters says Biden 'can't go home without a Black woman being VP'