Kobe?

bookbraker

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to set the record straight on the jumping out, I was obviously trolling. You LIL niglets are so fucking silly. Jumping out of a helicopter going down :laugh Thanks for playing along MonkeyFucker

Paddy is it possible when you are flying to become so disoriented with your surroundings that you can’t regain them before it’s to late in a case like this? Something just doesn’t seem right. This guy was an experienced chopper pilot for a very long time. Also flew Kawhi Leonard around. I think this guy committed suicide or was under the influence.

There’s a video of him circling around in Glendale minutes before the crash. It wasn’t cloudy there. If he felt like it was to bad to fly why not just make an emergence landing somewhere? This whole story is fishy. The morning after Kobe passes Lebron. Hate to say it but I think the Illuminati got him. 

Trump and MeatMan supporter? Where did you get that idea from?

https://www.usatoday.com/videos/sports/2020/01/28/kobe-bryant-helicopter-spotted-before-deadly-crash/4597825002/

Here’s the Glendale video. Apparently experts are saying this was a very aggressive circling maneuver by the pilot. So if the guy knew something was wrong, and the weather conditions were bad, why not just land? Combine that with the fact that 12 hours earlier, LePussy passed Kobe on the all time scoring list. Hate to say it, but they got him. Shit has Illuminati written all over it. Or this chopper pilot committed suicide.

Can a toxicology test be done on a charred corpse?

Anybody know the chopper pilots nationality? Iranian? So you’re telling me, this guy, who was a pilot for famous people it’s already came out that he was Kawhi Leonard’s pilot. Kylie Jenner had flown with him. Kobe. And don’t give me who cares who he flew. Newsflash people, Wade’s pilot and Kobe’s pilot are different. So you’re telling me, a pilot that some of the most facous people in the world trusted and flew with, couldnt handle a couple clouds in the sky on a Sunday morning :laugh in an area that he was based out of, and probably flew in 1000s of times. A couple fucking clouds in the sky, and the guy goes nose first into a mountain? GTFOOH if you can’t see that this stinks to holy hell, you’re as dumb as TentPicks morbidly obese wife

Pilots name was Ara Zobayan. Sure doesn’t sound American to me. Ayatollah made a call :scratch

I’ll tell you what. If I’m worth 600 million with a rocket wife and 4 lovely kids that’s not my personal pilots name. My pilots name is Tom Smith.

This.

Plus, with that 600 mil, he could be buying some bionic legs after he JUMPS OUT.

Anybody know the chopper pilots nationality? Iranian? So you’re telling me, this guy, who was a pilot for famous people it’s already came out that he was Kawhi Leonard’s pilot. Kylie Jenner had flown with him. Kobe. And don’t give me who cares who he flew. Newsflash people, Wade’s pilot and Kobe’s pilot are different. So you’re telling me, a pilot that some of the most facous people in the world trusted and flew with, couldnt handle a couple clouds in the sky on a Sunday morning :laugh in an area that he was based out of, and probably flew in 1000s of times. A couple fucking clouds in the sky, and the guy goes nose first into a mountain? GTFOOH if you can’t see that this stinks to holy hell, you’re as dumb as TentPicks morbidly obese wife

The pilot was Armenian, and most of them are christians, as far as the helicopter circling goes, the pilot was ordered to circle by air controllers due to other air traffic, it was not something unusual or suspicious.

Also, apparently when regular pilots, or helicopter pilots fly into fog or clouds, and have no visual cues, it's not at all unusual for them to become disoriented and think they are level even though they might be tipped drastically and heading into the ground, They're body is telling them one thing while his instruments suggest otherwise, or perhaps by the time he realized his situation it was too late to regain control?

A couple fucking clouds in the sky and a pilot who flew this area god knows how many times, folds up shop and calls it a life  :laugh

this is a chopper. You can bring this thing down in a Ralph’s parking lot. 

Well, yes, that is a question. If he is flying legally, he can see the ground. Why not just land and think of a new plan?

https://www.usatoday.com/videos/sports/2020/01/28/kobe-bryant-helicopter-spotted-before-deadly-crash/4597825002/

Here’s the Glendale video. Apparently experts are saying this was a very aggressive circling maneuver by the pilot. So if the guy knew something was wrong, and the weather conditions were bad, why not just land? Combine that with the fact that 12 hours earlier, LePussy passed Kobe on the all time scoring list. Hate to say it, but they got him. Shit has Illuminati written all over it. Or this chopper pilot committed suicide.

Can a toxicology test be done on a charred corpse?

It depends. Probably not in this case, but maybe. It depends if they were ejected from the cabin. Only four people required ident by fingerprints, so 5 were identifiable and that would tell me they were ejected. You can see all the other stuff in the wreckage trail is not burnt, and where that stuff came out, likely passengers came out as well. A lot of factors come into it. I do work for a fixed wing company in Northern BC. Two years ago, we lost a pilot in a Beaver on floats. His head came off and went through the windshield, but the rest of him stayed in and burned up and no tox could be done, or maybe they couldn't be bothered. He flew into a canyon wall, so the cause of death was obvious. The question was, why did he fly into the canyon wall. Still don't know.