Kobe?

bookbraker

For the tenth time dipshit, you can’t jump out of a commercial airliner, even if it was low enough. They travel much faster. And it’s not a sliding door that can be opened in 1 second. Don’t put words in my mouth you fucking cockroach. 

Are they sliding doors on those sikorsky's, i have no idea, do you?

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TImmy don’t listen to this assclown. He’s clueless. He thinks Kobe was in an a380 at 35,000 feet. The chopper was sputtering 50 feet off the ground. Choppers dont nosedive. They whirlybird. If he jumps last second he lives. Couple cuts and scratches and maybe a broken leg.

1. A pilot just told you that you were wrong that they don't free fall.

2. Ever heard of centrifugal force? Clearly not. If a helicopter is spinning, good luck jumping. You'd probably die before you even got TOSSED out of the helicopter.

3. Go ahead and prove it. Take a video of you jumping out of a 5 story window tomorrow. Tell them to post it here after they clean your brain cell up.

When it struck the ground, the helicopter was flying at about 160 knots (184 mph) and descending at a rate of more than 4,000 feet per minute (45 mph), the Flightradar24 data showed.

Just jump out lol

A couple of scratches and maybe a broken bone.  LOL.

Never seen anything dumber in my life.

Barry and billy probably make toast in the bathtub.

Just make sure you jump out of the water before the toaster falls in, fellas.