Kobe?

bookbraker

There’s no time for that. This is a 1/100th of a second decision. If Kobe had executed it, he’s alive. Stated with 100% InDisPuTion. As long as there was mechanical problems. If the pilot couldn’t see and they just crashed then that is a different story. 

Barry I made the child cry yesterday maybe he had enough he frail and a bit slow.

Cut him a break and flip him a coin for some candy.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There’s no time for that. This is a 1/100th of a second decision. If Kobe had executed it, he’s alive. Stated with 100% InDisPuTion. As long as there was mechanical problems. If the pilot couldn’t see and they just crashed then that is a different story. 

In your expert opinion, how long would it take Kobe to realize the situation, unbuckle his seat belt, climb over other passengers(and his own daughter), unlatch and open the door, and finally assess the situation and jump? :scratch

Barry I made the child cry yesterday maybe he had enough he frail and a bit slow.

Cut him a break and flip him a coin for some candy.

You did nothing but make yourself look like a retard as usual.

Although, that was pretty tame retardation compared to this shit. You and Barry have topped yourselves today in, "Who's the biggest retard?"

The pilot can’t jump. He’s flying and is in disbelief that this is happening. He’s trying to get them out of the situation. It’s like The captain of a ship can’t abondon passengers if it’s going down. Same scenario. 

Barry, I am a pilot. He hit the terrain because he didn't see it. He was breaking up instantly. Have you ever been to a plane crash?. I've been in two of them. Went through the windshield in one. 

He didn't hit the ground, a tree, a power line, whatever, and say "Oh my, I have to get out of this situation" When you hit the ground or something on the ground, it is over if you didn't know you were doing that.

In your expert opinion, how long would it take Kobe to realize the situation, unbuckle his seat belt, climb over other passengers(and his own daughter), unlatch and open the door, and finally assess the situation and jump? :scratch

How do you know he needed to climb over passengers? How do you know he wasn’t seated right next to the exit? He could’ve jumped in two seconds. World class athlete. He could’ve scooped up his daughter, and been out in 2-3 seconds. 

Barry, I am a pilot. He hit the terrain because he didn't see it. He was breaking up instantly. Have you ever been to a plane crash?. I've been in two of them. Went through the windshield in one. 

He didn't hit the ground, a tree, a power line, whatever, and say "Oh my, I have to get out of this situation" When you hit the ground or something on the ground, it is over if you didn't know you were doing that.

No. I said if this was a case where the pilot was in fog and couldn’t see and just crashed then it’s over. There’s no jumping. But, if this was a mechanical issue, and the chopper was sputtering he 100% could’ve jumped and survived with a few cuts and scratches, and perhaps a broken leg. 

No. I said if this was a case where the pilot was in fog and couldn’t see and just crashed then it’s over. There’s no jumping. But, if this was a mechanical issue, and the chopper was sputtering he 100% could’ve jumped and survived with a few cuts and scratches, and perhaps a broken leg.

This guy is like billy. Thinks he knows more about aviation than a pilot.

If I was ever in a copter going down, I’d slide the door open and jump out at the last second. What’s the worse that happens assuming it doesn’t land on you. Couple broken legs? Better than a dirt nap for the rest of eternity. I wonder why he didn’t grab his daughter and jump out. It’s not like it’s a plane where it’s a whole situation to get the door open. Slide the door and jump out. It seems like it would be easy.

Somehow he keeps forgetting how this entire conversation started even though he thinks he knows more than a pilot.

Hmmm, but he's sitting in a luxury helicopter, on a padded seat with a padded back and a seat belt, yet you think he should just open the door and jump out basically naked? As has been mentioned, you can fall off a 1 story house and easily die, let alone 30-50-80 ft moving at 50MPH.

Hmmm, but he's sitting in a luxury helicopter, on a padded seat with a padded back and a seat belt, yet you think he should just open the door and jump out basically naked? As has been mentioned, you can fall off a 1 story house and easily die, let alone 30-50-80 ft moving at 50MPH.

He doesn't even understand that even if and ESPECIALLY if the helicopter wasn't in free fall, you're going to accelerate to the ground after you jump out.

Physics. Try it.

Barry is saying 100% just to get your goat.....but with that said he’s right a little....Kobe died sitting in his seat and doing nothing, have to admit he stood a chance....a very small chance to survive if he jumped

Now what would be the reaction, if the wise and experienced pilot had jumped out(and lived), and then the the crash killed everyone, would he be hailed as a hero? :lol

All he has to say is "hey man, i knew it was going down, I was out of there".

Monkey you dumb pile of shit. I don’t understand that when he jumps he accelerates to the ground? No shitnasshole.mWhere’d you get that one genius? Of course he accelerates. But if the chopper didn’t crash suddenly because the pilot couldn’t see, and if it was sputtering, how fast do you think he accelerates from 20-30 feet off the ground, if he jumps last second he lives. End of story. Instead he stayed in the chopper, got crushed, burned to death, and is in the grips of an eternal dirtnap. So he stayed, and died. And if he jumps, he lives. Case closed.

Lesser chance of dying? He died doing what he did....nothing lesser than that

In that situation, he played the odds correctly in almost all scenarios.

Barry has no idea how the helicopter went down.

The conversation started with a blanket statement by Barry to begin with. No conditions that there would be a fire or explosion. Not like that's always predictable anyway.

If Barry's idea was so brilliant, why do airlines not line people up to jump out before a plane crashes? They just aren't as smart as Barry? Or they like the liability of dead passengers instead of scrapes and maybe some broken bones?

Lesser chance of dying? He died doing what he did....nothing lesser than that

TImmy don’t listen to this assclown. He’s clueless. He thinks Kobe was in an a380 at 35,000 feet. The chopper was sputtering 50 feet off the ground. Choppers dont nosedive. They whirlybird. If he jumps last second he lives. Couple cuts and scratches and maybe a broken leg. 

In that situation, he played the odds correctly in almost all scenarios.

Barry has no idea how the helicopter went down.

The conversation started with a blanket statement by Barry to begin with. No conditions that there would be a fire or explosion. Not like that's always predictable anyway.

If Barry's idea was so brilliant, why do airlines not line people up to jump out before a plane crashes? They just aren't as smart as Barry? Or they like the liability of dead passengers?

For the tenth time dipshit, you can’t jump out of a commercial airliner, even if it was low enough. They travel much faster. And it’s not a sliding door that can be opened in 1 second. Don’t put words in my mouth you fucking cockroach.