Stock Market

ERBtheGREAT

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The market will be unstable for the foreseeable future until the flu is under control. Can’t blame investors for taking profits in an election year either. Biden’s big day yesterday should help the market as Bernie will get shoved to the side. Bernie could have been very bad for the markets.

Bernie's loss has a part in the pre-market.

The market will be unstable for the foreseeable future until the flu is under control. Can’t blame investors for taking profits in an election year either. Biden’s big day yesterday should help the market as Bernie will get shoved to the side. Bernie could have been very bad for the markets.

Anyone thinking this market has anything to do with anything other than Corona is a brainless TDS sufferer that cannot be reasoned with, markets dropped 15% over 2 months with Zika SARS 13% and not one person blamed POTUS. They are deceitful lying scum to their core.

Anyone that thinks one crash resembles or replicates another should shut the fukk up while he gets steamrolled so he don't get dirt in his fukkin yap.

Crack me up every cryin ass market fundamentalist wouldn't admit he lived in a fukkin bubble if he was George Jetson.

If any of you, even one of you tell me what gonna happen before it happen and why it gonna happen based on real time numbers, I'll listen.

Until then you fukkin cryin ass little bitches can line up to sukk my fukkin dikk.

That'll do it for the day, I'm off to listen to what some real investors got to say. Sinker wearin a suit and tie girls. 54L, rockin horned rims and a man bun jewree, and a time piece. Kenmoor Blacks and a brand new black Mancini.

I'll check in later see for Chitty take on the world, be bored as fukk by then and need a chukkle.

You soothsayers of stupidity hold the fukkin fort and let Deemer out if he gotta pee, fukkin mutt.

Bye now.

Ill tell you this much. If Hillary or Bernie were the current president the Dow Jones would be at 34,000, not a weak 26,000. Its a known fact stocks markets do better under Democratic leadership versus corrupt RepubliCons. Do some research, over the last 50 years the most corrupt presidential administrations were in order starting with most criminal:

1. RepubliCon Trump

2. RepubliCon Nixon

3. RepubliCon Reagan

4. RepubliCon Bush 2

5. RepubliCon Bush 1

All the others are a distant 6 -9. This is the last 50 years and it's not even close.

For those that don't understand why the markets and everything else perform better under Democratic leadership, lookie here! Can you pick out the RepubliCons?

post-8104-0-94044200-1583350499_thumb.jpg

post-8104-0-47394000-1583350544_thumb.jpg

Record mortgage and refi applications this week after the rate drop.

This economy is really gonna be humming after the outbreak stuff blows over.

What they gonna buy? Houseboat? There's no affordable housing for sale, months now. Folks gonna get giddy on cheap money and bury themselves.

Not good.

CV gets bad they ain't buying shit.

Nah.

Housing starts on the rise. Monthly inventory of homes for sale not on the low side.

Market will be booming by November 3rd.

Not affordable housing starts. Multi family not single dwelling.

If you wanna buy affordable in the midwest or south there's fukk all or less in the affordable or EL market.

West Coast, N.East look good but the CV gonna kill the spike in Washington and Oregon.

Meh.