Stock Market

ERBtheGREAT

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You.

And you never fukkin right, don't know shit.

Other than I'm always wrong.

Way up on you little fella.

Me and all my FXF purchased last may. As announced.

Right

Fukkin

Here.

:laugh  :laugh  :laugh  :laugh  :laugh

The only thing Trump has fooled the masses on is the economy. A recession rids us of the idiot. He's throwing everything he can find at it trying to save his job. Personally I have bet against the US dollar. If Trump doesn't let it find it's proper worth he's all done. He's getting killed on this trade war and the Dems are gonna attack him hard on it. I don't think he'll get it to fair value but I see maybe 92-93 cents. I bought CHF back late April-early March fairly high for me.

Trump’s mismanagement of the economy is monumental

Hmm.  I thought it was CHF.  Now it's FXF?

Still completely wrong even though this dipshit is trying to do a victory lap (while trying to take the best of the two).  LOL.

He has an amazing dislike for the USA

Absolutely not, the finest folk I'll ever meet, have as team mates, business partners, cellmates, mentors or customers. 50x better than tight ass Canadians.

Sinker don't like weak, fake or stupid.

In any race, color, creed, country or religion.

That

Is

All.

Billy hits the long ball.

On the diamond, on the court and in the investment world.

Billy don't bet and sweat fukk all.

I don't get excited about milkfat ROI percentages in my portfolio.  Sorry.

Obviously you do.  Probably should tell everyone a few thousand more times about that 2% paper gain you had for a weekend.  I call that a bunt.  Not a long ball.  Maybe you're just that used to playing in the pee wee league.

Although, I'm sure we'll hear in a month about how smart you were to get out of it after luckboxing into a virus outbreak before it went right back to where it should be.  LOL.

I don't get excited about milkfat ROI percentages in my portfolio. Sorry.

Obviously you do. Probably should tell everyone a few thousand more times about that 2% paper gain you had for a weekend. I call that a bunt. Not a long ball. Maybe you're just that used to playing in the pee wee league.

Although, I'm sure we'll hear in a month about how smart you were to get out of it after luckboxing into a virus outbreak before it went right back to where it should be. LOL.

shit sound important kid. To someone.

BOL in your search.