Stock Market

ERBtheGREAT

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's exactly what I was talking about.

You could string together sound bytes taken out of context on anyone and make them look ridiculous. The Daily Show is heavily slanted to the left.

Yeah, but I watched the full segments..he was ridiculous on his own....he severely downplayed this for a month....more worried about market and his ego than human lives. 

Is he supposed to incite panic? If he wasn't worried about it, he wouldn't have halted travel to/from China.

No, but he essentially called it a hoax and said it was under control.  Spun it like it was no worse than flu when his people were telling him differently.  You know I voted for Trump, and have been undecided up until this point. But this is one thing I strongly believe was handled very poorly.  And I am definitely not alone.   

E41-C639-B-2-E00-4432-9963-613960-FE35-C

No, but he essentially called it a hoax and said it was under control. Spun it like it was no worse than flu when his people were telling him differently. You know I voted for Trump, and have been undecided up until this point. But this is one thing I strongly believe was handled very poorly. And I am definitely not alone.

He didn't say that at all. He never said the virus was a hoax. He said the Democratic criticisms of him were a hoax. Stop getting your info from left wing liars. They're spinning his words.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/03/trump-and-the-new-hoax/

No, but he essentially called it a hoax and said it was under control. Spun it like it was no worse than flu when his people were telling him differently. You know I voted for Trump, and have been undecided up until this point. But this is one thing I strongly believe was handled very poorly. And I am definitely not alone.

you are telling an insecure idiot egomaniac, that another insecure, idiot egomaniac is a fukk up.

there are easier things to do, like climb Kilimanjaro on one leg or sail the Atlantic in your bathtub.