What do you have stashed so far for the outbreak?

Hoops

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, just a week ago trump was worried because letting that ship dock would bump the numbers up by 20. in another week the deaths should really accelerate.

That's not the message he was trying to convey when he said that. He said he didn't "want the numbers" because they didn't know how best to handle that many people. He said he would leave it up to the experts.

If you only listen to that sound byte, it sounds bad. But if you listen to the whole Q&A, he actually explains what he meant. He's not the most eloquent speaker.

That's not the message he was trying to convey when he said that. He said he didn't "want the numbers" because they didn't know how best to handle that many people. He said he would leave it up to the experts.

If you only listen to that sound byte, it sounds bad. But if you listen to the whole Q&A, he actually explains what he meant. He's not the most eloquent speaker.

I'm not sure about that, he said " I like the numbers where they are", I dont know how you can interpret that as anything other than a scorecard. I admit Trump talks too much and says some dumb things.

Nope.

People will hold this against him. Wrongly so, perhaps.

But they're gonna be resentful nonetheless.

Sorry. I did like n vote for Trump. And would prefer him to Biden if no miracle Bernie comeback.

But...

So you are for bigger government, higher taxes, and open borders. Oh and gun grabbing.

So you are for bigger government, higher taxes, and open borders. Oh and gun grabbing.

Bernie made the case to me for his vision of "Shared Prosperity."

I think he can implement such in a responsible manner that helps harness the efforts and energy of the entire American populace to better serve our country!!

Bernie made the case to me for his vision of "Shared Prosperity."

I think he can implement such in a responsible manner that helps harness the efforts and energy of the entire American populace to better serve our country!!

Sure if you like communism. GL there young fella

Excellent news conference out of the White House.

Pretty comprehensive plan to tackle this.

Google building a website for a questionaire of people who suspect they may have the virus.  If the person has the potential of having the virus by their answers to the questions, they'll be directed to a local drive thru testing station where they don't have to leave their cars and be tested from there.  They can then self-quarantine if they test positive for the virus.

So you finally admit that what he was doing before was woefully inadequate.   Progress.  

Of course the Google thing is total BS, but when Cultists like you buy every word he says, why should he even try to tell the truth?  

https://www.wired.com/story/coronavirus-donald-trump-google-website/

Trump Caught Google Off Guard With a Bogus Coronavirus Site Announcement