What do you have stashed so far for the outbreak?

Hoops

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

soup

get .99 cans of soup. they will only have about 150 calories but you add extra rice in to boost the calories. you are looking for about 12g protein with each soup and will get there with extra rice. white rice is pretty cheap you can get 2-3 big bags from costco for cheap

also get beans of course to make it a complete protein.

walmart has cans of Lard for 1.88. each can contains over 3500 calories. huge bang for your buck. you would use some to flavor the beans and rice

you might want to get some cough medicine (dextromethorphan) and mucinex (guaifenesin)....this way you can breath 

vitamin-c high does

selenium

garlic capsules

vitamin-D

zinc 

magnesium

b-vits

if you can afford zicam you might be able to "corner" the virus before it even takes hold. but very very expensive

Good Luck

also remember this isnt 28 days later

ppl are recovering. even older people. but a run on food seems probable at this point

SALT LAKE CITY — The first Utahn to have a confirmed case of coronavirus is being released from a Japanese hospital after two consecutive negative tests.

Tooele resident John Haering is one of three Utahns who has tested positive for the virus, all sailed on the Diamond Princess cruise ship, which quarantined passengers on Feb. 5 after a passenger who left the ship was confirmed to have the virus in a Hong Kong hospital.

Haering, who has also been battling pneumonia, was taken off the ship nearly two weeks ago after running a fever for several days and was taken to the hospital in Chiba, Japan, where he was confirmed to have the COVID-19 virus. His wife, Melanie, remained on the cruise ship docked in Yokohama until U.S. government officials sent a plane to bring U.S. citizens to Air Force bases in Nebraska, Texas and California.

Exactly, i could prob live for a month or more with what I have in my cupboards and freezer.

And for the 99 cent soup guy with 150 calories, ramen is 16 cents and has around 350 calories.

Ramen more likely to kill you than the coronavirus. 

Might literally be the worst thing you could eat...which is a shame. 

Exactly, i could prob live for a month or more with what I have in my cupboards and freezer.

And for the 99 cent soup guy with 150 calories, ramen is 16 cents and has around 350 calories.

i have some ramen but it takes up a lot of space. also not nearly as nutrishous as a store bought can with carrots, celery and chicken parts

also dont buy too much. even if you pay with cash they triangulate your position using your phone and even the computers in your car. they know who has a lot stored away and there are laws that allow them to seize it

you want to get everything you need for 1 month. take the remaining cash and hide it