Master stock pick thread

WVU

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, WeinkeToWarrick said:

I didn’t think it was possible for me to get drilled this hard in a single day anymore with the diversification of my portfolio now and the reliance on bigger cap shit.

this is disgusting. How is dmyd dropping so much? And why is voyager getting crushed?

spacs and other momentum stocks getting crushed lately

many were way overpriced... and momentum can go in both directions

59 minutes ago, WeinkeToWarrick said:

Dmyd is genius sports tho, not really a spac anymore in the practical sense. And they got their nfl partnership, plus every other league uses them. Plus bookmakers. How the fuck does that cause the price to dump 

yeah but there was a reason a lot of these companies started as a spac

stimulus money/robinhood/etc ran up the prices on a lot of these things to insane levels

stuff like dmyd, there is no cap on the amount of shares they will print... hand 32 million free shares to the nfl, another 5 million to themselves, etc etc

same reason i hated GAN, and look what happened there, outstanding shares just essentially doubled from 21 million to 42 million

54 minutes ago, ERBtheGREAT said:

Goldman Sachs raises Penn PT to 158, so we should be red today haha

There's so much truth to this its almost comical. 

Every fundamental I've ever learned about stocks has been thrown right out the window ever since January when all the billionaires lost billions on gamestop and are now recovering their money. 

55 minutes ago, WeinkeToWarrick said:

I bought some penn at $88 yesterday and now all of a sudden today it shows my cost at $99. Somehow it converted it to a limit price higher than I thought I paid. I’m doing so good at this.

you must have bought on Sunday or Monday, no?  Penn hasn't been at 99 since early Monday morning.  maybe you are looking at average cost over multiple buys?

57 minutes ago, WeinkeToWarrick said:

I bought some penn at $88 yesterday and now all of a sudden today it shows my cost at $99. Somehow it converted it to a limit price higher than I thought I paid. I’m doing so good at this.

If you are on td ameritrade, you are probably looking at average cost. 

i think six is essentially a play on more stimulus

suburban families aren't going to the one here any more... between the mask stupidity and the ghetto feel of it, there's just no interest from my family or any other... so you're left with broke bums spending stimulus money, and you know damn well the march one has already been spent!

how many times has six flags gone bankrupt?  after bill gates forced a sale off all the fun properties, it's been a shit show