Master stock pick thread

WVU

37 minutes ago, ERBtheGREAT said:

Penn launching Penn Game Studios with two acquisitions.  I assume the margins are much better on online games than sports betting.  Hopefully they crank out the news all week and crush earnings and give good guidance

Read that too. So once the stock goes down again on more good news, i might buy more. Waiting for $70-75 per share. 

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Penn was overpriced at $140 but I dont think its overpriced at $90, nor did I think it was overpriced at $100. Mistake by me I guess.  

My bigger issue is the manipulation going on all over the market ever since January (when the gme thing started). Stock prices are literally being manipulated daily. 

Take twitter for example....I own 0 shares of Twitter but to me this is fascinating.  it went down 18% Friday alone. 

2 of the bigger money managers Elliot Capital and Ark Management said this morning they are using this opportunity to buy Twitter this morning at a lower price. 

Elliot capital bought up 40 million shares and Ark Management bought 15 million shares. 

Yet the stock is down today with all that buying? No way. No how. 

Just pure price manipulation.  

Also look at Apple for the last 3 months. With a 2.5 trillion market cap, that stock is certainly not over valued. 

2 minutes ago, richsox24 said:

Everything on nasdaq is trading like crap. Look at apples earnings last week coupled with them upping dividends by almost 50% which is unheard of.

Stock was $140 less than a week ago. Now $128.

All goes back to gamestop in January. 

yeah good point

i thought pbi's earnings report was really good a few days ago, and the stock goes from 10 to 7

On 4/5/2021 at 2:10 PM, Screw Andrews said:

Short another 100 TSLA @ $700.....let's see if the ATM gives again....

On 4/14/2021 at 7:36 AM, Screw Andrews said:

Short more TSLA this morning at $780.....average price now short $740

Well it's been a month.....TSLA the ATM is still giving.....tempting to cover for 16K....but I think I'll wait

1 hour ago, ERBtheGREAT said:

Czr mooning

Stock is moving because they reported earnings. 

You see the earnings numbers? It's comical. Since when are good or bad earnings irrelevant to a stock price or a move?  Price literally being manipulated. 

Will be interesting to see how Penn and draftkings stock prices are manipulated this week with earnings.