Master stock pick thread

WVU

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

i wouldn't say that, they make $500 drivers and $300 putters (odyssey) like everyone else

Titleist and Taylor Made have preferred consumer products. 90% of golfers would rather have a $300 Scotty than Odyssey putter, and the $500 Epics were a flash in the pan. Only way they see profit on the apparel side is thru their Travis Matthew partnership but the Callaway logo on clothes screams out muni player. 

If I had to buy golf stock it would be Titleist, they drive innovation most consistently within the industry. 

1 hour ago, WeinkeToWarrick said:

Titleist and Taylor Made have preferred consumer products. 90% of golfers would rather have a $300 Scotty than Odyssey putter, and the $500 Epics were a flash in the pan. Only way they see profit on the apparel side is thru their Travis Matthew partnership but the Callaway logo on clothes screams out muni player. 

If I had to buy golf stock it would be Titleist, they drive innovation most consistently within the industry. 

You're thinking like a golfer, not an investor...

Callaway moves a ton of merchandise at a good margin, that's all that really matters. 

Walmart sells more crummy jewelry than Tiffany's sells good jewelry...

20 hours ago, brokerstip said:

I hope Andrew’s is doing well after trying to short it at about 600

Of course not well but not ready to cover....down around 25K

This was my post from a few weeks ago.....the Friday a couple weeks ago where it opened at over $850 was kinda good as I thought about covering at $840......still riding it out as of now

Went short another 50 shares just under $740 today.......so for my average I'm short at $673

3 minutes ago, Screw Andrews said:

Of course not well but not ready to cover....down around 25K

This was my post from a few weeks ago.....the Friday a couple weeks ago where it opened at over $850 was kinda good as I thought about covering at $840......still riding it out as of now

Went short another 50 shares just under $740 today.......so for my average I'm short at $673

This guy is never right