Master stock pick thread

WVU

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess what is a HUGE pick and shovel for electric vehicles.

Semiconductors.

Carmakers’ predicament is exacerbated by the fact that chips are crucial for the latest features they are touting, be it assisted driving, large displays or connectivity. Semiconductor-based components are set to account for more than 50% of a car’s manufacturing cost by 2030, up from about 35% now, according to a report by China EV 100 and Roland Berger.

“Chips are getting more important for the upcoming software-defined cars,” said Shi Ji, an analyst at Haitong International Securities in Hong Kong. “They are essential to all cars, not just electric ones.”

11 minutes ago, ERBtheGREAT said:

GME, PLTR, BB all meme stocks and blowing up.  I think a lot of people are going to buy at these high ass prices and the smart money will dump it 

I didn't even know BB was still around until a few weeks ago when the stock took off

22 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

or it would suck to be hoffa and sell at 70 instead of 150 a couple days later

20 minutes ago, IAG said:

Or THAT.  But I think he still made money.  Would rather be him than anyone who bought at top.  Same with top BTC buyers. 

I made 6k in 2 months on a company who's longterm outlook is similar to Blockbuster.

#HAPPY