Master stock pick thread

WVU

On 1/20/2021 at 10:11 PM, brokerstip said:

or buy AMC and sell at $4+ next week (maybe later this week)

great call on amc

thankfully this stock move saves the company, if they're smart enough to take advantage of it... i think they still had about 200 million shares to sell into the market, if they're doing that in the 3s they won't need any more cash for the rest of 2021

no idea why they sold that 100 million of bonds the other day at 15% when they can just issue more stock, for christ's sake there's 220 million shares traded today so they can sell 5-10 million into that

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/20/2021 at 7:45 PM, WeinkeToWarrick said:

thanks Jimmy I’ll check it out. With football almost over I need to figure out more complex ways to lose money 

On 1/20/2021 at 10:11 PM, brokerstip said:

or buy AMC and sell at $4+ next week (maybe later this week)

don't sell AMC at 4, this one is going 5+ for sure.

1 minute ago, milwaukee mike said:

great call on amc

thankfully this stock move saves the company, if they're smart enough to take advantage of it... i think they still had about 200 million shares to sell into the market, if they're doing that in the 3s they won't need any more cash for the rest of 2021

no idea why they sold that 100 million of bonds the other day at 15% when they can just issue more stock, for christ's sake there's 220 million shares traded today so they can sell 5-10 million into that

this thing isn't stopping at 4, i'm holding for probably 7-8, 5 is easy next week.

2 hours ago, housepicks said:

We are gonna do a Sunday review of about EV/Battery stocks, where they are and where they are going in the short term

i think like the tech bubble of the late 90s there will be a couple winners and a ton of losers

in the late 90s everyone would've picked iomega, lucent, sun microsystems, nokia, cisco... and even those big caps got destroyed

the small cap techs from 20 years ago, i think 95% of them went to 0

short-term might be OK but it's pretty much a game of chicken with these ev stocks hoping you're not left without a chair when the music stops