IAG, you have zero claim to the forum...

KingRevolver

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lagger ignore Kinger's attempts of drama for ratings weaves and let's get back to important stuff - are you still chairing the Merrymen Iowa Meetup (Grand Falls April 1st, 2021)?

Your absence lead to several splitters and infighting on the meetup committee with one fraction fighting to move it to Wild Rose in Emmetsburg (FH's birthplace - basically Mecca for all merrymen) and another arguing it should be relocated it to the THE BARN (Diamond Jo Worth, imfamous for first revel of Lander's poop box)...

Lagger ignore Kinger's attempts of drama for ratings weaves and let's get back to important stuff - are you still chairing the Merrymen Iowa Meetup (Grand Falls April 1st, 2021)?

Your absence lead to several splitters and infighting on the meetup committee with one fraction fighting to move it to Wild Rose in Emmetsburg (FH's birthplace - basically Mecca for all merrymen) and another arguing it should be relocated it to the THE BARN (Diamond Jo Worth, imfamous for first revel of Lander's poop box)...

She may auction off her share of TGF to the highest bidder at this meeting.

April Fools Day? Idk. That's a sort of holy day in my life last couple years. You may have to dumb this down for me Herbie.

An auction of TGF is not a bad idea.

BAUS

Maybe not if it could be determined who owned it in its entirety. I'm thinking in reality it's Jorge. He has offered several times to transfer domain to me, but has not been transferred. I told him to hold off.

Maybe not if it could be determined who owned it in its entirety. I'm thinking in reality it's Jorge. He has offered several times to transfer domain to me, but has not been transferred. I told him to hold off.

Yea, that seems to be a significant problem here.

BAUS

Baus $ talks.

I am of the belief if you offer were sweetened current ownership

[Who ever that is at 1:50 pm]

Could be persuaded.

I am happy to deal with the owner and work out a deal. As far as I know, your ownership percentage is zero.

BAUS