IAG, you have zero claim to the forum...

KingRevolver

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I already had a percentage of the forum prior, and I made a deal with him for the 34 percent. I wasn't going around in public accusing Boat of shit like you did.

You want to accuse the guy about everything under the sun but then take his forum from him? That's some weird shit.

Do your thing, boo boo.

People know the real truth. No matter how big of a smear campaign you try to run. They know.

Not interested in keeping it...just trying to be fair to everyone involved and find best resolution...to everyone .that has been fair to me anyway. Why would you never have a ohine cinversation? You are literally the only person involved who would not talk on phone. Odd.

Boat gave me three options. I chose to go with the best one. I already had a percentage of the forum since the very beginning.

I didn't cry rape then try to keep 66% of it like other people. Sorry.

So you took her percentage because it wasnt right for Boat to give it to her or it wasnt right for her to accept it?

People know the real truth. No matter how big of a smear campaign you try to run. They know.

Not interested in keeping it...just trying to be fair to everyone involved and find best resolution...to everyone .that has been fair to me anyway. Why would you never have a ohine cinversation? You are literally the only person involved who would not talk on phone. Odd.

I was too busy hacking your phone and computer. Remember?

Kinger.....help me out here because I never kept up...

Before Boat got all horny for IAG and in a drunken stupor gave her the forum, did he own 100%? If not how was the 100% divided and with who?

How much is it worth? A bag corn chips +/-?

So in your opinion who owns it now and how much of it?

Is IAG saying she owns part or all of this forum because in a drinking rage all full of hormones of a teen Boatdummy gave away his share?

Cliff notes is fine.....I didn’t even lurk here for 1second while I was gone....I heard IAG’s story and it made about as much sense as the moon being made out of cheese

I left and when I came back I seen Monkey was back and BTJ and McIrish were posting here.....

Then I read WVU apology to 86 for what I don’t know...

IAG banned Brock?

Boat took back his share and gave it to Kinger?

Where’s George in all this mess? Thought he owned this dump

teddy relax that cranium of yours pal, check in tomorrow morning and in sure most of those would have gotten answered anyways

KINGREVOLVER IT MIGHT DO YOU SOME GOOD TO GIVE UP THE FORUM AND GET A REAL JOB.YOU MEXICANS MAKE GREAT LANDSCAPERS ITS HONEST LEGAL WORK.DO WE HAVE ANY PAID SPONSORS AT THIS FORUM?

IAG DONT LET THESE GUYS BULLY YOU BARRY FEINSTEIN IS ON THE CASE.

KINGREVOLVER YOU CAN HAVE THE FORUM IF BOAT PAYS ME 20,000 DOLLARS CASH OTHERWISE WE HAVE A COURT DATE

I was too busy hacking your phone and computer. Remember?

Didn't say you did. Said someone did. Said it was weird the one night you asked me to click on that link so you could practice poker with me...even though I had only been playing for like a week. Made zero sense. Why would you want to practice cards for $25 with me off ledger HTH when you wouldn't even talk to me? Just seemed odd.

Kinger.....help me out here because I never kept up...

Before Boat got all horny for IAG and in a drunken stupor gave her the forum, did he own 100%? If not how was the 100% divided and with who?

How much is it worth? A bag corn chips +/-?

So in your opinion who owns it now and how much of it?

Is IAG saying she owns part or all of this forum because in a drinking rage all full of hormones of a teen Boatdummy gave away his share?

Cliff notes is fine.....I didn’t even lurk here for 1second while I was gone....I heard IAG’s story and it made about as much sense as the moon being made out of cheese

I asked him if he had been drinking he said he had not drank in days. Said did not have time or patience and I didn't take it would give to someone else. I've been trying to work out best scenario for everyone involved....no desire to own this place, but there are things behind scenes that Kinger may or may not know which make it more difficult...part of that is my fault to the extent I got poked too hard (like now) and you can't always just reverse course...or I would.