Milkshaker a MUST twitter follow

sleepy

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

The clown only comes here to steal content and attract more suckers on Twitter to buy his picks using our words so people feel sorry for him.

He obviously thinks his only redeeming quality is having people feel sorry for him.

He's seriously such a worthless pile of shit.

:mutley

He survived a deadly disease that he had a 99.7% chance of surviving,

double :mutley

9 minutes ago, sleepy said:

Poor guy is having quite the meltdown today.

If he isn't over dramatizing catching a desease with a 99.9% survival and claiming he nearly died he is crying on twitter right after he said he was done posting for the day because some one on the internet called him a pussy.

Yeah Sleepy you were a FAN of his ?

2 hours ago, sleepy said:

I emailed him one or two times and asked him about a game. He makes it sound like I fawned all over him and talked to him millions of times a day.

I was always happy to help and responded quickly as possible. Always felt we were friendly. It's all good you're a troll. You indeed ruined the joy of helping people like you that ask about games every Thursday. Today was the last day I do that. You're up to 2300 impressions and 31 likes, 2 retweets as the biggest pos of the last decade. 

You earned that title. You wanted a reaction of some kind eventually and you got one. Congrats. Take care and goodluck to all

1 minute ago, drnkyourmlkshk1 said:

I was always happy to help and responded quickly as possible. Always felt we were friendly. It's all good you're a troll. You indeed ruined the joy of helping people like you that ask about games every Thursday. Today was the last day I do that. You're up to 2300 impressions and 31 likes, 2 retweets as the biggest pos of the last decade. 

You earned that title. You wanted a reaction of some kind eventually and you got one. Congrats. Take care and goodluck to all

giphy.gif

26 minutes ago, drnkyourmlkshk1 said:

Jeez, you are a one whiny bitch.

No wonder you have a social worker as a GF. They're used to non stop sob stories.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Is this the new metric upon which we are now judged?

I didn't get the memo...

You're a punk too. Rito knew it and left the second you showed up. No one that gambles relates to you and you're the mod (fraud) of the gambling forum? Unpaid mod for 13 years havent figured out how to win shit.

3 minutes ago, sleepy said:

Account got banned

Twitter does not allow conservative voices

Lmao you're so fucking stupid. 

Monkey cant use Google. You cant use Twitter. It's all one huge conspiracy against middle aged white guys shopping at walmart and living in the sticks and betting 100$ a game.. pfft fucking losers. Theres 4 chan for incels like you.. place should be called almostgambledonce.forum.org as it doesnt make a fucking penny and gets broke down fucks to mod for free. 

1 minute ago, drnkyourmlkshk1 said:

Monkey cant use Google. You cant use Twitter. It's all one huge conspiracy against middle aged white guys shopping at walmart and living in the sticks and betting 100$ a game.. pfft fucking losers. Theres 4 chan for incels like you.. place should be called almostgambledonce.forum.org as it doesnt make a fucking penny and gets broke down fucks to mod for free. 

You're probably going to have a bad week #2. All this time crying on twitter and a ten man forum has taken up a big chunk of your 144 hour work weeks.

6 minutes ago, drnkyourmlkshk1 said:

trump_dance.gif