OT: Time to eat healthy and lose weight [New Weigh-In Video Added]

KingRevolver

Guess I can't make fun of Kinger. When I wasn't working I was a fat fuck too. Exact same height and exact same weight. But now I'm down to 193. And I just started working out again. Never really changed my diet. But I did cut out regular soda. Now pretty much just do diet soda. So GL Kinger.

Guys like Makaveli rooting against me. Unreal.

I won't let the forum down. I will come out ahead, sugardaddy.

Not rooting against you David. I just remember how happy you were at the arby's drive through window. Like a kid at the candy store. Thats the volvo we like. Not the pansy ass jenny craig volvo.

Not rooting against you David. I just remember how happy you were at the arby's drive through window. Like a kid at the candy store. Thats the volvo we like. Not the pansy ass jenny craig volvo.

I remember that video. He ordered 30,000 calories worth of food and then said it was for two people :laugh:laugh

wait, why cant you eat out now? keep it minimal and within your daily macros and its not a problem.

kinger needs .8-1g protein per lb, and .3g-1g fat per lb of lean weight, and the rest carbs. i can break it down further if you give me some additional info.

no carbs is a stupid idea. only eat no carbs if you want 0 energy and 0 athleticism.