OT: Time to eat healthy and lose weight [New Weigh-In Video Added]

KingRevolver

Eat the right carbs kinger! Don't get your energy from caffeine that's a bad way to go imo. The Mac is leading you astray!

Your cereal better not be fruit loops

Energy Mio is 0 calories and 60mg of caffeine a squirt. Couple squirts into 16oz water bottle 2x a day is fine. Crashing comes from the sugar not caffeine.

No, Great Grains Nut Crunch. Is that good?

Likely a decent amount of sugar but the nuts are one of the foods everyone should eat each day that they don't, the WG on top is excellent, grains are also excellent. I don't know that cereal but a brefas with nuts/grains/complex carbs is a great kickstart to the metabolism, that sounds like a great breakfast. Cut up blueberries or even better a banana into it and you can eat less cereal, get the fruit sugars in your system early, along with the grains, and you've got a great start as long as we aren't rockin out to whole milk.

Do things throughout the day just flex your stomach 20 times randomly, chew your food longer, all things that burn calories and keep your metabolism moving at a better rate. You just need to replace habits, you can get anywhere you want. I don't know your goal but as you see results you'll likely be eager to take on more. Start easy week 1, just slowly start replacing old habits with new ones, that's all it is. The only supplement needed is fish oil, the rest you can find naturally. I've never taken anything, one kidney limits what I can do, but at least I learned how easy it is to lose weight and change my body without spending more than 5 bucks on supplements.

Steps baby! That burn is no joke. Not stadium steps, just the steps in your house, up and down 5 times per set, 5 sets, you'll be surprised how hard it is at first and surprised how quickly it becomes easy. Carry 5-25 lb weights as it gets easier, 25 in each hand is no joke it burns burns burns those calories!

I'm excited for you I hope you're serious! I can't always tell

Macro plans are hilarious. Does anyone know how hard it is to eat 190g of protein a day? Even substituting a meal for a bar is only gonna get you max 30g of protein and most bars are 20g+ of sugar.

how are they hilarious? they've been proven to be successful by experts, bodybuilders, & nutrionists time and again, the only "hilarious" thing about macros are when people use %'s instead of calculating their actual needs. %'s dont mean shit.

190g is easier than you think

chicken, fish, yogurt, cottage cheese, eggs, milk, turkey, tuna all loaded with protein.

it's really not that hard to hit at all.

In all seriousness the fastest way to lose weight is stay under 2000 calories' date=' high protein, low carbs, and do fasted cardio/workout a couple times a week while taking pre-workout BCAAs[/quote']

ofcourse it'll work. any calorie deficit will work, could eat mcdonalds for every meal.

how are they hilarious? they've been proven to be successful by experts, bodybuilders, & nutrionists time and again, the only "hilarious" thing about macros are when people use %'s instead of calculating their actual needs. %'s dont mean shit.

190g is easier than you think

chicken, fish, yogurt, cottage cheese, eggs, milk, turkey, tuna all loaded with protein.

it's really not that hard to hit at all.

You would have to eat pretty much all of that every day to get 190g. If I don't have work, and I try my very hardest, eating 5 small meals, I can get to 100g.

I can't even imagine what it would smell like eating 190g of protein a day.

You would have to eat pretty much all of that every day to get 190g. If I don't have work, and I try my very hardest, eating 5 small meals, I can get to 100g.

I can't even imagine what it would smell like eating 190g of protein a day.

I did it for for 2 years straight, 30-50g per meal, + protein shake(s), it's adds up quick if you use the right foods. I mostly ate chicken, fish, yogurt, eggs. Some days I would go way over. Over 40g alone in just 6oz of cooked chicken breast. Yeah, I went thru a lot of damn chicken, I used to get 20lbs at a time. Ate 10lbs a week.

Also higher protein is EXTREMELY important on lower calorie diets and lower carb diets. (Not so important if you're not on a diet)

Research has proven that. Too lazy to dig up articles at this time, have to get back to work.

peace niggas and good luck kinger

"In one study, researchers found that a meal containing 30 grams of protein boosted muscle-building activity by about 50%. That's the amount of protein you'd get in a 3-ounce serving of chicken breast or a quarter-pound of lean beef. It turned out, however, that increasing the amount of protein in the meal didn't create a bigger boost in muscle synthesis. On average, subjects who ate 90 grams of protein at a meal got exactly the same benefit as subjects who ate 30 grams. - See more at: http://www.quickanddirtytips.com/health-fitness/healthy-eating/know-your-nutrients/how-much-protein-can-the-body-absorb?page=all#sthash.pCH6yGFK.dpuf"

Seanie i'll believe the word of nutrionists and body builders any day over independent researchers.

And I know it worked for me, I was fuckin' shredded.

Could I have done that with less protein? Probably so!

• Tarnopolsky et al. (1992) observed no differences in whole body protein synthesis or indexes of lean body mass in strength athletes consuming either 0.64g/lb or 1.10g/lb over a 2 week period. Protein oxidation did increase in the high protein group, indicating a nutrient overload.

• Walberg et al. (1988) found that 0.73g/lb was sufficient to maintain positive nitrogen balance in cutting weightlifters over a 7 day time period.

• Tarnopolsky et al. (1988) found that only 0.37g/lb was required to maintain positive nitrogen balance in elite bodybuilders (over 5 years of experience, possible previous use of androgens) over a 10 day period. 0.45g/lb was sufficient to maintain lean body mass in bodybuilders over a 2 week period. The authors suggested that 0.55g/lb was sufficient for bodybuilders.

• Lemon et al. (1992) found no differences in muscle mass or strength gains in novice bodybuilders consuming either 0.61g/lb or 1.19g/lb over a 4 week period. Based on nitrogen balance data, the authors recommended 0.75g/lb.

• Hoffman et al. (2006) found no differences in body composition, strength or resting hormonal concentrations in strength athletes consuming either 0.77g/lb or >0.91g/lb over a 3 month period.

Keep in mind that I stated that the high protein intake is more important during low calorie/low carb dieting. That's when it's most important.

If you're bulking or are already in shape and doing strength training then you can get away with much less as indicated above.

And no, a 90g protein meal won't have any added benefit vs a 30g protein meal, that is true.

(0.82g/lb) is the point at which additional protein intake ceases to yield any benefits.

190g puts Kinger(236lbs?) right below this point. Which is ideal for losing weight.

I'm out niggas.

peace.