Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, mikeman said:

The people leaving those states are the republican thinking people, so their immigration will turn those states more red, and vice versa the states they left will become more blue. The divide will only worsen.

You sure about that?  A lot of liberal dumbycrats love to live in la la land until they fuck their state and cities up so badly that they leave for yours and bring their same ways and mentality to you.  Just like Nancy moving and retiring to FL and escaping the shit hole that she created.  I saw that GA was on the top gainers list.  Just great.  More out of state idiots to tell us how great NY is or something.

1 minute ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

You sure about that?  A lot of liberal dumbycrats love to live in la la land until they fuck their state and cities up so badly that they leave for yours and bring their same ways and mentality to you.  Just like Nancy moving and retiring to FL and escaping the shit hole that she created.  I saw that GA was on the top gainers list.  Just great.  More out of state idiots to tell us how great NY is or something.

These are not normal times, what you said was true a few years ago, but less so now, at least that would be my guess.

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

She thinks we're prisoners who are not free to simply go a few miles where none of this is happening.  :laugh

The vaxxed nazis always seem to have a mask on proudly in their profile pictures don't they?  They really don't have any idea just how dumb and hypocritical they look.  Nice way to deflect from all the crime and murders on her streets that equal way more deaths than covid in her city.

10 hours ago, mikeman said:

Fauci warns unvaccinated that the virus will find them. Never once does  someone ask him how many of the unvaxxed have already had it.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/12/21/fauci-to-unvaccinated-the-virus-is-going-to-find-you/

Fuk him. He used our tax dollars to have puppies strapped down on tables and eaten alive by insects. I'm going to really enjoy when the GOP wins back the house and he is facing hours of questioning from Rand Paul. I can't wait to see him in jail.

Safe and effective. :mutley

Denmark: 76% of Non-Omicron COVID Infections and 90% of Omicron Infections are Vaccinated!

By the way, got an e mail today that my main cards place(running aces) is back to requiring masks when seated at a table - I whipped down there and cashed out all my points($128), they wont see me again for awhile.

This is the important thing to keep in mind for all of you suffering from TDS over Trump and his Vax stance.....Trump says people have a choice, always has.

Each individual has all the info needed to make an informed decision for THEMSELVES,  You are stupid if you put shit inside your body just because someone says to do it.

"I totally respect somone saying we dont want to take it....madates are killing our economy"

-The Don

https://files.catbox.moe/h8to15.mp4