• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so they can monitor how many people are in the store.

because they are having staffing and supply chain issues or labor cost issues

it ain't rocket science guy.

No one is counting at walmart - they are not limiting people, the greeter is sometimes there, sometimes he's talking to someone some ft away or helping someone. it's fake, all for looks.

At least Aldi stopped having some clown outside pretending to sanitize carts.

No mask on this pirate....

7-D986-AA6-B9-E8-48-F7-A9-FF-9145-E49-C5

how many other folks put their unmasked, snotty faces in there today.

This fukk had some shit to say about Rudy Gobert?

You can excercise your rights but there ain't shit you can do about being dumb as a fukkin dead donkey.

This is the reason masks should be mandatory right here.

Every second person in that shithole country has an IQ of 27.

No one is counting at walmart - they are not limiting people, the greeter is sometimes there, sometimes he's talking to someone some ft away or helping someone. it's fake, all for looks.

At least Aldi stopped having some clown outside pretending to sanitize carts.

you have no idea what they are doing guy.

one entrance monitored by cam in tons of retail

you have no idea what they are doing guy.

one entrance monitored by cam in tons of retail

At home depot they had some clown(since removed) letting a few in at a time, walmart has never done that, walamrt being an essential store has no limit, and if they did a huge store could prob hold 1000 people, while they're relatively busy they would never approach that outside of a black friday situation.

Billy, you need to understand that I know everything, NEVER question my posted eloquence.

your country will be making excuses for dead bodies, inflation and poor economic growth for the next year while everyone else in the developed world who practiced mitigation gets back to work and takes your place.

And you will sit there and point fingers at each other till you starve or do the corona tap.

Because it's OK to suffer as long as there is someone else to blame it on.

you poor dumb fukks

your country will be making excuses for dead bodies, inflation and poor economic growth for the next year while everyone else in the developed world who practiced mitigation gets back to work and takes your place.

And you will sit there and point fingers at each other till you starve or do the corona tap.

Because it's OK to suffer as long as there is someone else to blame it on.

you poor dumb fukks

You make it sound so bad. This is the land of milk and honey, and dont you forget it.

At home depot they had some clown(since removed) letting a few in at a time, walmart has never done that, walamrt being an essential store has no limit, and if they did a huge store could prob hold 1000 people, while they're relatively busy they would never approach that outside of a black friday situation.

Billy, you need to understand that I know everything, NEVER question my posted eloquence.

If you were smart enough to know what eloquence was you would know that you just proved my point.

Fukkin preacher of bullshit.

LOLs! Stupidest thing I ever heard. Spraying particles LOLs. Oh shit I just sprayed coffee all over my monitor.

here you go ya fukkin idiot.

The only way not to spread particulate is to stop breathing.

I think you and your fellow fukkhats should try it.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3901511/#:~:text=Approximately%2090%25%20of%20individuals%20produce,with%20high%20tree%20pollen%20counts.

Walz wanted to trade with the GOP that he would lift the restrictions on retail hair saloons and health clubs if they would go along with a mask mandate.

LOL, how many long lines did we ever see to get in these places? that's right 0!

It would be like the Vikings trading a guy off their practice squad for Pat Mahomes.

Walz wanted to trade with the GOP that he would lift the restrictions on retail hair saloons and health clubs if they would go along with a mask mandate.

LOL, how many long lines did we ever see to get in these places? that's right 0!

It would be like the Vikings trading a guy off their practice squad for Pat Mahomes.

Yup, a buddy got a haircut this week and said no line, no wait, the stylist said the rush is over.

Mike

If you knew that if you got Rona you or someone in your social circle would become very ill require ICU and potentialy pass.

Would you wear a mask?

You know.

Just in case it would help.

then why didn't you wear a mask every day for your whole life?

flu has been around for 80 years, kills almost as many people every year as covid, even with vaccines

Mike

If you knew that if you got Rona you or someone in your social circle would become very ill require ICU and potentialy pass.

Would you wear a mask?

You know.

Just in case it would help.

if you're sick, you should wear a mask(or course you shouldn't be out at all), if you're not sick you are free to wear a mask if you want.  If masks had any effect at all, this virus would be in rapid decline, most of all in areas where it's mandatory. Cant you understand that?

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread