Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are they?

They claim 40-50% penetration in their big cities, which is comparable to the worst hit sections of NY(some of which are at 50-60%). They will have more cases, but a runaway surge is almost impossible.

If we had never closed the schools and never shut down, we'd likely have 15-20% more penetration, at almost no cost to the overall health system.

there are 2 million active cases

my guess is that's gonna preclude 6-8 million folks from going to work tomorrow inclusive of family and other interaction.

Seems to be a bit of a problem.

I dont necessarily trust the stat, but about 15000 people in the US are listed as seriously ill.

They claim 40-50% penetration in their big cities, which is comparable to the worst hit sections of NY(some of which are at 50-60%). They will have more cases, but a runaway surge is almost impossible.

If we had never closed the schools and never shut down, we'd likely have 15-20% more penetration, at almost no cost to the overall health system.

so what year did you graduate from Harvard?

Gates said that broad vaccination for COVID-19 will need to become available “before you can be completely safe.”

"Gates said he doesn’t think large gatherings will be able to resume until widespread vaccination has taken place."

nvax (gates investment) gets 1.6 billion in free government $$ for vaccines... moderna (gates investment) 483 million free $$... etc etc

wow this was some pretty good timing, just a coincidence though i'm sure!

What’s next for our foundation? I’m particularly excited about what the next year could mean for one of the best buys in global health: vaccines.

Then they are not going to work just fine, especially in the service industry.

There will be double digit unemployment and double digit inflation.

Golfing with a buyer for Home depot last week he told the twelve of us to buy everything we need because proces are already entered in the system and they are riculous.

Golfing with a buyer for Home depot last week he told the twelve of us to buy everything we need because proces are already entered in the system and they are riculous.

my girlfriends uncle said something along the lines of this last night, im not sure his source or connection though

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread