• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no problem, hopefully you have a good use for the cash rather than needing it for something unexpected

depending on your income in 2020, it might also be a good idea to take some traditional 401(k) money out... the penalty is waived if you're affected by covid (we all are)... so you just pay the tax which might be at a lower rate than normal depending on what kind of year you're having

I am not subject to the pre 59 1/2 penality due to money being left with employer and i retired age 55 or greater.

Yes need $ for car for baby boats.

Got her a car as graduation present from college because she had saved us money for tution with grants and scholarships.

Right after i got car. She went to greece for a year. Than Scotland for a year.

So mom took over the car.

Now baby boater back state side and i need to get car.

I am not subject to the pre 59 1/2 penality due to money being left with employer and i retired age 55 or greater.

Yes need $ for car for baby boats.

Got her a car as graduation present from college because she had saved us money for tution with grants and scholarships.

Right after i got car. She went to greece for a year. Than Scotland for a year.

So mom took over the car.

Now baby boater back state side and i need to get car.

good stuff

and smarter than me getting my 16 yr old son a new car... then a few years later the lazy bum is still not working  :laugh

oh well at least we have a lot of fun golfing/disc golfing/etc on weekdays while average joe is staring at a screen or painting a wall

One (1) more week of stimulus on unemployment and then shit hits the fan....gotta open up

Democrats are trying to get that extended to January.

This week they will be voting on a new CV bill.

Since it is bad for America you can almost be 100% certain it will happen.

good stuff

and smarter than me getting my 16 yr old son a new car... then a few years later the lazy bum is still not working :laugh

oh well at least we have a lot of fun golfing/disc golfing/etc on weekdays while average joe is staring at a screen or painting a wall

I recall you talking about disk golf.

I would like to try it

I recall you talking about disk golf.

I would like to try it

it's fun and close to free... my son is a professional but it isn't going the greatest... the few months off was really detrimental to his game

some of the most beautiful areas of the country, a ball golf course will cost $300 and the disc golf course will be $7 or even free

Democrats are trying to get that extended to January.

This week they will be voting on a new CV bill.

Since it is bad for America you can almost be 100% certain it will happen.

what the fuck are you talking about?

You know what happens to an already devestated economy when/if that $600/WK goes away?

There are many people here who would fail economics 100 after the 1st day

no masks in sweden, no lockdowns, schools stayed open... and guess what nobody is dying because viruses get weak and disappear unless you extend them by locking people up

2020-07-16_18-01-36.jpg?itok=UZzA5Eq0

Mike

Per capita, they have one of the highest death rates in the world. And with a short summer, they're about to find out what happens when you take everything indoors

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/sweden-covid-coronavirus-deaths-make-sweden-example-of-how-not-to-deal-with-covid-19/

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread