• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I did too, doesn't change a thing.

sorry to hear

if i had a family member die in a car accident, are we gonna ban cars?  lots of cancer in my family too, i guess we should ban artificial sweeteners and smoking

it's my body, my face, my lungs, my personal space... once we don't even have control over our own bodies and health all is lost

now that i can totally agree with

at least i've gotten a huge advantage out of the corrupt tax system by working very little and making a lot

so when you found benefit it was OK.

now that the shit gonna cost you $4.99 and the person who gonna benefit the most is the guy next to you, not you, you ain't giving up shit.

Way to make a stand soldier.

next.

so when you found benefit it was OK.

now that the shit gonna cost you $4.99 and the person who gonna benefit the most is the guy next to you, not you, you ain't giving up shit.

Way to make a stand soldier.

next.

i don't care about the cost money wise... i care about the cost to our society of everyone wearing a mask... and the cost to me personally and others who have breathing problems but can't go without a mask unless we want to be yelled at by the karens of the world and have the cops called

Mike

Roth

Age 56

Retired, but funds left with emoloyeer so pre 59-1/2 withdraw penality non applicable.

Would any withdraws from the roth portion of the act be subject to the 5 year deposit/withdraw rule a traditional self directed Roth would be subject to.

Im thinking it wouldnt be.

roth portion of the 401k has the same 5 year rules as roth ira... and the sad thing is if you convert to roth ira then you have to wait ANOTHER 5 years to withdraw

but you can take the contributions back at any time, check with whoever is managing the funds... you can probably take quite a bit out tax/penalty free

Ty mike

no problem, hopefully you have a good use for the cash rather than needing it for something unexpected

depending on your income in 2020, it might also be a good idea to take some traditional 401(k) money out... the penalty is waived if you're affected by covid (we all are)... so you just pay the tax which might be at a lower rate than normal depending on what kind of year you're having

I honestly am more worried about long term complications.

Yes 600k huge.

But i dont trust that #, and as harsh as it sounds a great number of those were/are people who were very ill or aged with a short life expectancy prior to C19.

Put it into a money comparison....

If you had 8 Billion dollars and lost 600k on the 49’ers for the SB...

Would that be concerning? Is it a Huge #?

It’s all Bull Shit....The while Covid thing is overblown x10

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread