Forget the Covid Thread. Vaxxed or Unvaxxed

sleepy

I'm all in on the GOP for the rest of my life

Even if they ban gambling

Done with the freedom hating democrats for life

If I was given a box with one button on it and was told it would get rid off all democrats permanently I would push it in a second and sleep like a baby.

• Replies 26.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm all in on the GOP for the rest of my life

Even if they ban gambling

Done with the freedom hating democrats for life

If I was given a box with one button on it and was told it would get rid off all democrats permanently I would push it in a second and sleep like a baby.

that would be like the snap!

but then of course they reversed it just like when brian died on family guy

here are some "doctors and scientists" for boat3

**Dr Jenny Harries, a Deputy Chief Medical Officer, warned that people could be putting themselves more at risk from contracting Covid by wearing muzzles. She said masks could ‘actually trap the virus’, and cause the person wearing it to breathe it in. She explained: ‘For the average member of the public walking down a street, it is not a good idea.’

**England’s chief medical officer, Chris Whitty, had said that wearing face masks would do little to combat the outbreak.

He stated: ‘In terms of wearing a mask, our advice is clear: that wearing a mask if you don’t have an infection reduces the risk almost not at all. So we do not advise that.’

**CNN reported on March 31 that Mike Ryan, executive director of the WHO health emergencies programme, had said at a briefing in Geneva: ‘There is no specific evidence to suggest that the wearing of masks by the mass population has any potential benefit.

‘In fact, there’s some evidence to suggest the opposite in the misuse of wearing a mask properly or fitting it properly.’

**On July 12, Deborah Cohen, the medical correspondent of BBC2’s Newsnight, revealed an astonishing thing. The World Health Organisation (WHO) had reversed its advice on face masks, from ‘don’t wear them’ to ‘do wear them’.
But the key fact was that it had not done so because of scientific information – the evidence had not backed the wearing of face coverings – but because of political lobbying.

She revealed on Twitter that: ‘We had been told by various sources [that the] WHO committee reviewing the evidence had not backed masks but they recommended them due to political lobbying.’ She said the BBC had then put this to the WHO, which did not deny it.

In March, the WHO had said: ‘There is currently no evidence that wearing a mask (whether medical or other types) by healthy persons in the wider community setting, including universal community masking, can protect them from infection with respiratory viruses, including Covid-19.’

106988430_10224032362142966_697276165135

No contact tracer will ever call me

Not dumb enough to leave a real name and number for the contact tracer

Not that it matters once everything is mask required

I go out several times a week(to bars), no one has asked any contact questions yet. Contact tracing has no hope when there are 6-7-8 million people infected at one time.

In a telephone interview, Cuomo said New York officials were caught off guard early in the year because everyone assumed the virus was coming into the West Coast from China. But it had already spread in Europe, and from there to New York.

“We didn’t find out until after the fact. You don’t have the revelation by the academics until mid-March that this was one of the great health blunders of all time,” Cuomo said. “You actually got hit by a bus that came from the other direction.”

He expressed dismay about the national failure to suppress the virus.

“If you could have written a prescription four months ago, a manual — ‘This is what you must do to deal with a virus’ — and if people could just follow the manual, we would be over this, like other countries are over it,” Cuomo said. “I think it exposed a fundamental weakness in this country. We have a divided country.”

New York beat back the virus by closely following the scientific data and being cautious about reopening the economy, Cuomo said. Many places suffering high rates of infections didn’t do that, he said.

“It was science denial meets government incompetence,” he said.

The same folk who load up their wallets with plastic cards that track every purchase they make because the bank gave them a bit of cash back.

The same folks who spend their whole day on the internet having their every thought logged

The same folks who watch some version of smart TV, Netflix, addicted to social media, Reddit, Pinterest, with every moved tracked

The same folks who carry phones that pinpoint their location and log their movements

Crying because a 4" piece of cloth that may save their life jeopardizes their freedoms.

You can't even dream up that kind of stooopid.

If someone gave these fukkin pudding brained fukks a one time offer of $300 cash back to wear a mask they'd be up in here having a +EV fukkin fashion show, under every dead family members name, tent city, 27 different addresses in Iowa, CA, PA, Mich and Nevada or whatever it took to be an advantage mask wearer revered by 11 like minded pudding brains.

you poor dumb fukks.

image.gif?w=400&c=1

The great Democrat HHH was from MN. 

MN a long time democratic stronghold.

HHH was the first democrat Pres I voted for in Tracy MN .

I still have  my "I voted for McGovern" sticker.

Long time lover of the Blue...and MN

Gonna write this down

ps- On the DEMS to win the MINNY ELECTORAL 

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread