• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They got weeds growing up through the pavement at the movie theater near my house.

The GOP should not be sitting on there hands allowing Walz to destroy the state.

I went and saw "infidel" at the theater on Tuesday, maybe 12 people in my show, the parking lot was deserted, they dont open till 4PM and show like 2 showings on half their screens.  A sad situation.

But yea, the GOP needs to call for mass disobedience to Walz's orders, at least outstate it would get some traction.

I went and saw "infidel" at the theater on Tuesday, maybe 12 people in my show, the parking lot was deserted, they dont open till 4PM and show like 2 showings on half their screens.  A sad situation.

But yea, the GOP needs to call for mass disobedience to Walz's orders, at least outstate it would get some traction.

I went to Walmart at 3pm today

Place was packed

I was the only one with NO MASK

It's sad here people like being told what to do.

They will be lining up for hours to give their guns to Biden here.

I went to Walmart at 3pm today

Place was packed

I was the only one with NO MASK

It's sad here people like being told what to do.

They will be lining up for hours to give their guns to Biden here.

Yet no one says anything, I got yelled at at menards once, that's it, got my flu shot at walgreens with no mask and no issues, the woman who gave me the shot came out wearing a hazmat suit, gloves, face shield, everything.

Here's an excellent piece about herd immunity and latent t - cell immunity. A very dood schooling of the ignorant press from scott atlas as well. He is the latest target for the media because he's now running the show and the press hates that.

https://www.redstate.com/michael_thau/2020/09/24/watch-trumps-new-covid-explain-covid-science-to-room-of-people-who-majored-in-journalism-at-breifing/

Here's an excellent piece about herd immunity and latent t - cell immunity. A very dood schooling of the ignorant press from scott atlas as well. He is the latest target for the media because he's now running the show and the press hates that.

https://www.redstate.com/michael_thau/2020/09/24/watch-trumps-new-covid-explain-covid-science-to-room-of-people-who-majored-in-journalism-at-breifing/

EXCEPT...

Nobody who possesses a brain cell takethat Imbecilic Quack seriously...

I mean, don't get me wrong, BUT, Anybody who supports Trump is a complete Fukking Idiot (who lacks any sort of brainwave activity)...

Thus, there are some True Imbeciles (Trump and hisupporters) who will take that Atlas MORON  seriously...

"Herd Immunity"? :laugh  

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread