Forget the Covid Thread. Vaxxed or Unvaxxed

sleepy

Here's an excellent piece about herd immunity and latent t - cell immunity. A very dood schooling of the ignorant press from scott atlas as well. He is the latest target for the media because he's now running the show and the press hates that.

https://www.redstate.com/michael_thau/2020/09/24/watch-trumps-new-covid-explain-covid-science-to-room-of-people-who-majored-in-journalism-at-breifing/

EXCEPT...

Nobody who possesses a brain cell takethat Imbecilic Quack seriously...

I mean, don't get me wrong, BUT, Anybody who supports Trump is a complete Fukking Idiot (who lacks any sort of brainwave activity)...

Thus, there are some True Imbeciles (Trump and hisupporters) who will take that Atlas MORON  seriously...

"Herd Immunity"? :laugh  

• Replies 26.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How you liking your city Jimmy?

Minneapolis West

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1309371694436372480

I have a good friend who's home is about 6 blocks from the Chopper Zone. I'm going to try to get out there and see it. I texted with him a week ago and he told me 4 houses on his street went up for sale since the Floyd Show.

I have a good friend who's home is about 6 blocks from the Chopper Zone. I'm going to try to get out there and see it. I texted with him a week ago and he told me 4 houses on his street went up for sale since the Floyd Show.

If vales drop 25% or more IMO would be a great time to buy.

I would assume tons of federal and state dollars would flood in and rebuild better than area was prior

You dont think the time to buy is on a mkt price drop? And that in time prices rise back to original levels?

ok

Buying property in dying and decaying cities is not a good idea. The question is will the city recover and return to normality? How could it if their leadership remains the same? There is no chance the crazies are voted out of office, the smart people are leaving, replaced by more idiots.

I have a nephew and niece that live in mpls and are selling, they will sell it and will prob get their price(real estate is still hot), but the people who buy it will be of lower caliber who will prob have moved from even worse areas, their former home will be occupied by even lower caliber people, and the cycle will continue.

Detroit wasn't destroyed in a decade, it's a long, miserable process.

Looting the second time is +EV. It’s all fresh goods that replaced the first incident.

Imagine having a small family owned restaurant, you're killed by the shutdowns, you finally reopen and then have it damaged in looting, you fix it and reopen and it happens again. These people dont have unlimited money, the city has given them zero help. there's no hope.

it's over. The idiots in mpls last week announced a $5 million fund to help only black and indigenous business's in the damaged areas, those places if it even happens have little hope, no one is going to go back to mpls to spend money.

Imagine having a small family owned restaurant, you're killed by the shutdowns, you finally reopen and then have it damaged in looting, you fix it and reopen and it happens again. These people dont have unlimited money, the city has given them zero help. there's no hope.

it's over. The idiots in mpls last week announced a $5 million fund to help only black and indigenous business's in the damaged areas, those places if it even happens have little hope, no one is going to go back to mpls to spend money.

Even if it didn’t get hit, the insurance just doubled.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread